[manga] Everything Else

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Yeah hardcore leveling warrior was going to be my next one. Working through Tower of God, on chapter 90 now and it's getting better.
ToG is great, but sadly there are some long stretches which are kinda dull, but keep going to see how epic it is currently. Its on break atm til sometime in March when the next arc starts up, can't wait.

You might try out on called "UnOrdinary", its pretty good for a powered up teen drama.

Derkon

Trakanon Raider
ToG is great, but sadly there are some long stretches which are kinda dull, but keep going to see how epic it is currently. Its on break atm til sometime in March when the next arc starts up, can't wait.

You might try out on called "UnOrdinary", its pretty good for a powered up teen drama.

Will check it out. I'm open to most genres, as long as it's not tooo weird.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider

Heathen! ToG is never dull!!!!

That aside im running out of stuff to read - ppl list me your top 10 things so i can churn through more shit.

mixtilplix

Lord Nagafen Raider
Heathen! ToG is never dull!!!!

That aside im running out of stuff to read - ppl list me your top 10 things so i can churn through more shit.

Radiant Radiant (Title) - MangaDex

Even if you didn’t dig the anime adaptation read the manga. It’s really fucking good. Scanlators are translating the OG French releases right now and shit has just hit the fan in the manga. God it’s so good.

Also if you read TOG on a weekly basis I can see where it may have lulls but reading it altogether should be a better experience.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
The anime adaption so far is too dam cutesy - ive never read it before tho - anything else to recommend?

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
I've read most of these, and im waiting on solo leveling to have more so i wont read anymore for a year or so. I binge then i stop for a year to have more to go through next time - i cant read week to week chapters anymore. I treat manga like i treat netflix nowadays.

Neranja

<Bronze Donator>
I binge then i stop for a year to have more to go through next time - i cant read week to week chapters anymore. I treat manga like i treat netflix nowadays.
I have the complete opposite attitude, especially because I get the feeling that most manga series have interesting premises and ideas, but go to shit somewhere in the middle. Either because they loose the plot midway (Berserk and Übel Blatt are prime examples of this), they try to repeat the same shtick with zero to negative progress (most harem romcoms like Nisekoi are like this), or they just have fucking power creep (especially bad with power levels, training/tournament arcs and combinations thereof).

On an unrelated note, here is a relatively new series that I really enjoyed:
MANGA Plus by SHUEISHA

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
I started Ubel years ago - guess its time to binge again
Ubel is still slow as shit and boring as fuck

Also, reminder
ee29607c9cec3a617646d93ea95c26e1.png

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Based off of the anime thread, I just started to read a new Manga. Domestic Kanojo. This is a show that's currently on.
And here's a link to the manga. The artwork is surprisingly good. Shading and what not, in addition to the art itself.
Domestic Girlfriend

This isn't work safe. Enjoy.

mixtilplix

Lord Nagafen Raider
It doesn't say when in March though :(

Naver states it will return March 11 (Korean date) which is next Sunday for us. There will be three chapters released for the naver sub service and webtoons will get only the first one of course. One more week, wonder if SIU will age the characters.