[manga] Everything Else

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Naver states it will return March 11 (Korean date) which is next Sunday for us. There will be three chapters released for the naver sub service and webtoons will get only the first one of course. One more week, wonder if SIU will age the characters.
The way things ended, I'm not sure there can be a time skip.

Chris

Potato del Grande
Attack on Titan 115 spoilers... what the FUCK!?

114 ended with Levi impaling Zeke with multiple armed rockets which would detonate if he moved, to stop him going Beast Titan while he transported him on a horse cart. Zeke moved.
115 seems to have Hange finding Levi and Zeke both dead, but then a mindless titan appears, tears open it's stomach and abosrbs Zeke. Then Zeke is rebuilt by Ymir and reborn.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Attack on Titan 115 spoilers... what the FUCK!?

114 ended with Levi impaling Zeke with multiple armed rockets which would detonate if he moved, to stop him going Beast Titan while he transported him on a horse cart. Zeke moved.
115 seems to have Hange finding Levi and Zeke both dead, but then a mindless titan appears, tears open it's stomach and abosrbs Zeke. Then Zeke is rebuilt by Ymir and reborn.
This is just getting fucking exhausting to read, and not in a hyped-to-read-it kind of way.

Solo Leveling though... I'm loving this storyline. MC fighting for his mom, dad reappears, kicks the other guys ass. Let's fucking do this.

Kuriin

Just a Nurse
When they introduced the dad before he mentions his name, I was expecting to be the MC but from the future, lol.

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
It would be a nice if father/son actually got along when they eventually meet up, but the son will probably get angsty "you left us!!!" and fight him.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
even Naruto psychic punched his dad while they were discussing things in his tummy right next to a jailed natural disaster

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
For those who are not aware The Dungeon Master 50 came out and will be on hiatus for at least 19 months or possibly never continued.

The author is performing his 2 years of Korean military service.

mixtilplix

Lord Nagafen Raider
New chapters for TOG are out. Here is the first one on naver that is not on the naver sub service. This should be posted on webtoons tonight.

신의 탑 - 3부 1화

Looks like the first part of the chapter takes place right after the end of season 2 (epilogue?) but the latter part is post two year time skip. Baam has now hair cut.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Nothing up on Webtoon, I'm wondering if they are going to delay a week.
seems like it, but Jaimini's box translated it early: Tower of God :: Chapter 1 :: Jaimini's Box

Not sure how I feel about it...

edit: they picked up raid, solo-leveling, peerless dad, and tower of god (and red storm?)... they seem to be ITCHING for a C&D letter.
They do the big SJ stuff so I guess they think they are bulletproof?

mixtilplix

Lord Nagafen Raider
Aw shite jaiminis picked it up. I wonder if they will do the subscription chapters as well. Not sure how litigious naver are.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
I just realized The Seven Deadly Sins is a Xenogears manga - the story - lol.
Ahhhh damn it. Now it's fucking ruined.

Also, it has to be ending soon, right? Wonder what he does next.

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Reminder that april fools starts (today usually) and every translator and their mom will be doing the same pranks to death.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Reminder that april fools starts (today usually) and every translator and their mom will be doing the same pranks to death.
Any idea if the jaimini’s box is real? Assuming not because SDNY doesn’t put the rights holder images on the pages.

mixtilplix

Lord Nagafen Raider
Totes April fools joke. If a domain is seized it is pointed to the FBI servers.

Oh btw you can now pay for the Naver preview chapters for TOG on the WEBTOON app. Just keep in mind there are two line WEBTOON apps. It’s the one that says daily comics and will state that it has additional fees. The image quality in the app kinda sucks, guessing it’s intentional. It’s 50 coins for 5 bucks and each preivew chapter cost 5 coins so it will last your a while. Nice to give SIU some credit.

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Is Webtoon starting to offer subs now? Reading the latest ToG chapter comments and some people were mentioning that they could buy the chapters that are locked behind a paywall?