[manga] Everything Else

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Is Webtoon starting to offer subs now? Reading the latest ToG chapter comments and some people were mentioning that they could buy the chapters that are locked behind a paywall?
3 issues ahead like patreon subs

mixtilplix

Lord Nagafen Raider
Ugh stupid April Fools Jokes.

Yes you can buy the preview chapters using the mobile line WEBTOON app. Both on Android and iOS. There are several Line WEBTOON apps. You need to find the one that says Daily Comics. But you don’t sub, instead you buy coins and use that to pay for the preview chapters. That being said they are still one chapter behind Naver, which fucking sucks.

The Dauntless One

Lord Nagafen Raider
I thought about getting some coins but then I have to pay every week to read TOG. I'll just wait for the free chapter cause I'm a cheap bastard.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Not paying money to read something on an app - i could use my ipad but i refuse.
you had me confused, then i saw this
6c9a63e4f242d566e4ffe5a81b33ed08.png

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Solo Leveling is so good, I think I might just stop reading it for a few months so I can binge it.

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
ToG: Finally bringing out the big Slayers.

Looks like Khun is going to get a power-up too.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
ToG: Finally bringing out the big Slayers.

Looks like Khun is going to get a power-up too.
What was the fish he saw jumping? Was that the thing near his heart (I thought it was a bomb).

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
What was the fish he saw jumping? Was that the thing near his heart (I thought it was a bomb).
You might be a chapter ahead of me, since I don't recall seeing a fish in the latest non-paid chapter on Webtoon.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
You might be a chapter ahead of me, since I don't recall seeing a fish in the latest non-paid chapter on Webtoon.
Screen Shot 2019-04-08 at 2.29.50 PM.png

That's in the current free chapter. With Khun and Rak practicing (Khun is wearing the mask).

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Ah, I saw that as a shard of something. Maybe he got a spirit animal when unfrozen.
I figured it was something stupid related to Rachel fucking with him (instead of the bomb thing).

Heian

Molten Core Raider
Berserk is supposedly coming out of hiatus this month.

Just got my deluxe edition today. That thing is huge.

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Watched the first episode of Isekai Quartet... there is no way this show isn't going to good.

Edit: Good start for OPM2. The animation is certainly different, hopefully the new studio will be able to do the big fights justice.

Edit: Damn, posted in the wrong thread.

Last edited:

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
God damn Solo Leveling ends on a cliff hanger like every time...