[manga] Everything Else

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
ToG: I guess I missed something in the earlier chapters because I thought Jahad was able to get the bracelet from Bam/Jahad-Copy? And what was the 3rd item that Rachel/Manta-ray thing acquire?

mixtilplix

Lord Nagafen Raider
The manta ray came in swooped it from Jahad. I think he even mentions gustangs name when it gets taken away. That’s why jahad delcares war against the po bidau family.

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
The manta ray came in swooped it from Jahad. I think he even mentions gustangs name when it gets taken away. That’s why jahad delcares war against the po bidau family.
And Rachel got the 3-eyed ring from Wang, but what was the 3rd item that Gustang mentions?

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
The manta itself? Or maybe one of the hostages that came with?
no, he gave her the manta ray, it's 3 rings, 1 we don't know about, look closely
f41b4f29b8c3772278f9b2bcc80bd68d.png

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Meraki hit with a C&D, expect a name change and things to keep getting released anyways. Old people never learn.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Meraki hit with a C&D, expect a name change and things to keep getting released anyways. Old people never learn.
:( where?!

Also it seems like it's the best series that were on there... if they put up an english version of the site they'd make money off of it.

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
The author should just put Solo Leveling up on Webtoon, I imagine it would be quite popular.

nyn

Lord Nagafen Raider
Well i dont know about the comic itself, but on the novel, there are 2 novels in the same universe: with The Great Ruler and Wu Dong Qian Kun. The first one translation is still going and the main char basically interact with the sons/daughters of the main characters (also the main char themself i believe at some point) of BTTH and WDQK.

WDQK, is a completed novel, but i dont remember much interaction with the BTTH universe tho. I think both of those has a manhua version.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Well i dont know about the comic itself, but on the novel, there are 2 novels in the same universe: with The Great Ruler and Wu Dong Qian Kun. The first one translation is still going and the main char basically interact with the sons/daughters of the main characters (also the main char themself i believe at some point) of BTTH and WDQK.

WDQK, is a completed novel, but i dont remember much interaction with the BTTH universe tho. I think both of those has a manhua version.
WDQK and BTTH have zero interaction and if we're talking about realms
are considered low tier realms and they both break into TGR, that lays out both journies to TGR realm and more

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
I read up to the latest chapter last night. God damn, this series is great. I can't wait until he starts doing the Demon Tower in the manga. That'll be good shit.

That would be today's chapter. At least the start of it.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
It's going to be a fun ride. There are so many demons to kill. I'm enjoying it.

Last edited: