[manga] Everything Else

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
I love it... but there can't just be constant cliff hangers or ending in the middle of a battle

Kuriin

Just a Nurse
Next couple of chapters of Solo Leveling will be fucking amazing. Then it gets slow again. :| But, I absolutely love this - WAY better than The Gamer.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
I like them both, but I would definitely take Solo Leveling over Gamer too. The artwork is top notch, and the story is much more interesting. I hope they do a father and son reunion soon.

GuardianX

Perpetually Pessimistic
<Bronze Donator>
Was reading the Solo Leveling LN for a while but the translations went to shit, same with the Shield Hero. Really wanna find a good place with LN translations.

Chris

Potato del Grande
New chapter of Berserk was out recently by the way.

Continuing to build Griffith as a good guy... hopefully they get back to Casca next chapter.

Attack on Titan is really interesting too... no idea where it is going but another titan battle is starting.

Crimson

Peasant
New chapter of Berserk was out recently by the way.

Continuing to build Griffith as a good guy... hopefully they get back to Casca next chapter.

Attack on Titan is really interesting too... no idea where it is going but another titan battle is starting.

Good is highly subjective when it comes to Berserk. Griffith continues to be Griffith, not "good".

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Also started reading Peerless Dad, and its really good. Kinda curious though, is the Demon Pope character also in Red Desert? They seem identical.

Edit: Ahh, few chapters later and yes.

Last edited:

Kuriin

Just a Nurse
Me neither.

In regards to Seven Deadly Sins: One more chapter and then it's over. Jeez, another end of an era.

Kuriin

Just a Nurse
Newest Promised Neverland -- looks like they're stuck in some weird area with warped gravity. The riddle says to essentially go 10 miles in a circle. I'm curious...each room has a different location from the story. Could it be that 10 miles north was the shelter, 10 miles east was something else, 10 miles south, then 10 miles west, etc...I wonder if we will see the Walls once they enter all the specified rooms/locations.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Newest Promised Neverland -- looks like they're stuck in some weird area with warped gravity. The riddle says to essentially go 10 miles in a circle. I'm curious...each room has a different location from the story. Could it be that 10 miles north was the shelter, 10 miles east was something else, 10 miles south, then 10 miles west, etc...I wonder if we will see the Walls once they enter all the specified rooms/locations.
This got really weird really quick. Not that it wasn't before, but this is... extra. Vanishing with the flowers, the surrealism in the new area.

mixtilplix

Lord Nagafen Raider
That shit was too funny. Guess we got another arc to go? The manga’s ok just not great and barely good. It’s a decent time waster every week with one dimensional characters.