[manga] Everything Else

The Dauntless One

Lord Nagafen Raider
It's another one of those "he's actually part of the dungeons now" thing, like the ice elf, and he won't be able to raise them.

Is the LN being translated someplace? Is it worthwhile to read ahead?
I read on reddit the translation for the LNs gets progressively worse after the halfway point. The LN is over now so if you want to know how it ends then go right ahead. I spoiled a bit by reading some snippets. The real story is going to start soon.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
I read on reddit the translation for the LNs gets progressively worse after the halfway point. The LN is over now so if you want to know how it ends then go right ahead. I spoiled a bit by reading some snippets. The real story is going to start soon.
I'm guessing
bug-war from that island
reconnect with dad
reveal on his ability and why he's "different" from normal hunters
happy ending

How'd I do?

Neranja

<Bronze Donator>
Depends on your definition of "reconnect."
If by "reconnect" you mean thinking about killing his son because he is literally one of the most powerful demon lords in the fight heaven vs. hell playing out by proxy on earth, well then you are spot on. Carry on.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Depends on your definition of "reconnect."
If by "reconnect" you mean thinking about killing his son because he is literally one of the most powerful demon lords in the fight heaven vs. hell playing out by proxy on earth, well then you are spot on. Carry on.
Not what I expected, but thank you as I'm more hyped.

mixtilplix

Lord Nagafen Raider
Anyone here reading chainsaw man? If you aren’t then do it. It getting fucking real gud right now.

If you aren’t familiar, its a newish shonen jump manga with 26 chapters as of today. It’s got quite a bit of body horror though nothing too crazy. It’s a bit surprising to see this type of manga in WSJ. It start’s off a little slow but picks up later on. Right now the manga is on fire. It’s taken my top spot right now for WSJ. It’s the kind of manga you going to want to read each week. And don’t let the initial premise scare you off, its not completely silly.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Anyone here reading chainsaw man? If you aren’t then do it. It getting fucking real gud right now.

If you aren’t familiar, its a newish shonen jump manga with 26 chapters as of today. It’s got quite a bit of body horror though nothing too crazy. It’s a bit surprising to see this type of manga in WSJ. It start’s off a little slow but picks up later on. Right now the manga is on fire. It’s taken my top spot right now for WSJ. It’s the kind of manga you going to want to read each week. And don’t let the initial premise scare you off, its not completely silly.
Are you reading it at mangastream?

Did you read firepunch?

I agree, it's great. The last plot series is a bit weird and I'll reread it after it starts churning.

Kuriin

Just a Nurse
Promised Neverland shows some backstory to the original promise. One Punch Man continues to deliver. ;-)

Chris

Potato del Grande
Uh. Holy shit? Did Eren just die in Shingeki no Kyojin?
Looks like it! I highly doubt it's the end of him though, most manga do this. I've seen Naruto, Ichigo and Goku "die" many times. Usually it's an illusion or there's a powerup coming.

Reiner had the same thing happen to him and he survived by transfering his consiousness to his nervous system... however he was in titan form at the time and Eren isn't.

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Where is my weekly Solo leveling?
Sep 26 due to illness.

GvWYEOk.png

• 1Barf
Reactions: 1 user

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
You know what will make him feel better? Releasing more Solo Leveling for me to enjoy.