[manga] Everything Else

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Still going through various light novels - ATG so far has been my favorite - I am currently reading I shall seal the heavens - Since Tower of God is being animated i may wait till that starts and hold off on reading anymore ahead of time.

Chris

Potato del Grande
What is going on in Attack on Titan...
Each Titan shifter can access the memories of the previous person to hold that power, seeing the past from the point of view of that person. For example Eren seeing Grisha eat the royal family from Grisha's 1st person point of view. This means that titan shifters can take on the missions and personalities of the previous holder.

The Founding Titan has an amplified version of that power where it can remotely view (and erase) the memories of other Eldians. For example Zeke seeing Grisha eating the royal family from a 3rd person point of view.

The holder of the Attack Titan can also access the memories of future holders of the power.

While Eren has the Founding Titan power, only someone of Royal Blood like Zeke can use it. So since they are touching Zeke is able to use the Founding Titan power to show Eren the past in an effort to turn him by showing the crimes of Grisha.

However Grisha is able to see glimpses of Zeke/Eren in the future watching him, allowing Eren to speak to his father in the past and show him visions of the future. We don't know what Eren showed Grisha or how much of the future Eren has seen.

So the very crime Grisha did that was supposed to turn Eren against him, was in fact done because of Eren's own encouragement and manipulation. Essentially Zeke and Eren have been trying to turn each other and Zeke massively underestimated Eren and Grisha.

What the fuck Ymir is or her realm, I don't know. In the real world Eren is close to death as he was beheaded by a sniper bullet from Gabi.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Each Titan shifter can access the memories of the previous person to hold that power, seeing the past from the point of view of that person. For example Eren seeing Grisha eat the royal family from Grisha's 1st person point of view. This means that titan shifters can take on the missions and personalities of the previous holder.

The Founding Titan has an amplified version of that power where it can remotely view (and erase) the memories of other Eldians. For example Zeke seeing Grisha eating the royal family from a 3rd person point of view.

The holder of the Attack Titan can also access the memories of future holders of the power.

While Eren has the Founding Titan power, only someone of Royal Blood like Zeke can use it. So since they are touching Zeke is able to use the Founding Titan power to show Eren the past in an effort to turn him by showing the crimes of Grisha.

However Grisha is able to see glimpses of Zeke/Eren in the future watching him, allowing Eren to speak to his father in the past and show him visions of the future. We don't know what Eren showed Grisha or how much of the future Eren has seen.

So the very crime Grisha did that was supposed to turn Eren against him, was in fact done because of Eren's own encouragement and manipulation. Essentially Zeke and Eren have been trying to turn each other and Zeke massively underestimated Eren and Grisha.

What the fuck Ymir is or her realm, I don't know. In the real world Eren is close to death as he was beheaded by a sniper bullet from Gabi.
While confusing, that is what I was guessing. Thanks!

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Heads up we got an unscheduled Solo Leveling chapter today. Artist is still recovering and will take next week off but will resume on the 26th

nyn

Lord Nagafen Raider
Still going through various light novels - ATG so far has been my favorite - I am currently reading I shall seal the heavens - Since Tower of God is being animated i may wait till that starts and hold off on reading anymore ahead of time.

My 2 favourite novel atm are City of Sin and Monarch of Evernight, really awesome story, cant stop reccomend em. Same author. ISSTH is really good, ATG it get a bit boring for me (i think i read about 800 or 900s chapters).

Malakriss

n4ec0dy7vho31.png

*rioting ensues*

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
another week... another cliffhanger in Solo Leveling.

Can't tell which is happening, is he leaving the S-Ranks there or taking them back somehow, or is he swapping places.

Malakriss

another week... another cliffhanger in Solo Leveling.

Can't tell which is happening, is he leaving the S-Ranks there or taking them back somehow, or is he swapping places.
He has a skill to swap positions with one of his shadows, so the shadow appearing on the island before he uses exchange should be obvious.

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
The translation I read said "exchange", so I think he is going to go save the KR team and maybe fight the evolved ant.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Jaimini's Box listed return, so I'll have to read it someplace else. Accidentally spoiled it by looking for chapter reference on what powers he has...
edit: lol they changed it to exchange.

Last edited: