[manga] Everything Else

Kuriin

Just a Nurse
Damn new Solo Leveling was a total cocktease. Was expecting the massacre during this chapter. Guess it will happen next chapter. Hopefully the chapter will be a little longer since so much is gonna happen, lol.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Once again running out of anime - Peerless is my jam tho - i feel like there is another fighting manga i used to read but i forget the name

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Damn new Solo Leveling was a total cocktease. Was expecting the massacre during this chapter. Guess it will happen next chapter. Hopefully the chapter will be a little longer since so much is gonna happen, lol.
Yep, I'm done with Solo Leveling for awhile, can take only so many cliffhangers in a row like that.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Dam Gosu was getting so good - now i need something else to read. I've already caught up with everything being discussed in the past 4-6 pages

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
I actually just started reading Martial World - i think this will keep me busy for a while

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
Been there, do that every week. Hardcore Leveling Warrior had a fun twist at the end there today.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Last year I read all of BLAME! Loved it. Bought the Master's Editions.
I just started an caught up in Berserk. Fantastic. Will prob buy some of those special editions.

This is all the Manga I've ever read. Is there a common theme I'm liking here? A genre I should be exploring?

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Last year I read all of BLAME! Loved it. Bought the Master's Editions.
I just started an caught up in Berserk. Fantastic. Will prob buy some of those special editions.

This is all the Manga I've ever read. Is there a common theme I'm liking here? A genre I should be exploring?
I'm not sure I've read BLAME!, but are you more into the high-fantasy or blood-and-guts or great story telling?

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Orc Boss will be too high to make a summon.... but those 4 Guardians around him? Hell yea.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Orc Boss will be too high to make a summon.... but those 4 Guardians around him? Hell yea.
It's another one of those "he's actually part of the dungeons now" thing, like the ice elf, and he won't be able to raise them.

Is the LN being translated someplace? Is it worthwhile to read ahead?