[manga] Everything Else

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
i use mangakakalot cuz they have a good bookmark/readinglist feature, i think they use mangadex?

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Most people abandoned JB. After they had to drop their cash cow series because the lawyers were making the rounds they started making plans to hijack some other groups, try to snipe/takeover some series and went full modnazi on their discord for anyone leaking the plans. Doubt they're even going to bother with SL from now on.

Neranja

<Bronze Donator>
they started making plans to hijack some other groups
They already did. Remember the drama with "A Returner's Magic should be Special?" - Original translator dropped the project because he said he was getting negative feedback/harassed (without proof of course), the group buckles and looks for another translator, and suddenly he comes back and says "Yeah, I'll resume the project with JB, it's my project after all!". I bet JB offered him some money if he stirred up some pointless drama so they could pick up the project, thinking they wouldn't find a translator on short notice.

Because this is their classic playbook: Some new group snipes some popular title, original group quits the project, sniping group also stops translating and JB then picks it up "to save it", and because no one else is doing it. While the JB releases look conspicuously like the releases from the sniping group.

JB is the scum of the scanlation world. They even tried to be the first to post a Solo Leveling chapter to Reddit for that sweet ad money that they posted a half finished chapter, They are that desperate.

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
The Death Note one shot was pretty good.. except for the ending which most people felt was a total cop-out. They obviously didn't want to leave anything open ended.

Chris

Potato del Grande
The Death Note one shot was pretty good.. except for the ending which most people felt was a total cop-out. They obviously didn't want to leave anything open ended.
Yeah it was great, guess you can't have a happy ending in Death Note!

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
is there a crackdown?
82cf8af652b93381aa281660e9053162.png

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
as an FYI: Hardcore Leveling Warrior has a mobile gatch game called "Lucid Adventure" and it's pretty ok if you like the webtoon