[manga] Everything Else

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
I just finished chapter 310 of this series, and it's still really fun to go along with. The story just keeps evolving, and I love the massive OPness that is Grid. This is a very "fun" read, and I usually smile a lot while going through the chapters.

Neranja

<Bronze Donator>
jahy-find.jpg

Tearmoon Empire Story, where a narcisstic spoiled princess tries to avoid the guillotine ... a second time.

Neranja

<Bronze Donator>
Otome Villainess manwha, but with a twist. It's a reaction face goldmine:
ugh.jpg

Kuriin

Just a Nurse
ONE MORE CHAPTER! This chapter of Kimetsu no Yaiba was fucking DELICIOUS. People are wondering if there will be a backstory to the Blue Spider Lily in other countries or current times.

Kuriin

Just a Nurse
New chapter of Tower of God out. White with his full power. Fucking good.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Yeah, I'm almost wishing I paid for fast pass, but it's either a recurring habit or a once-and done. I'm hoping to see Kalavan get his shit wrecked, though I'm guessing he breaks the the bond on his arm and starts fighting at "full power".

The White stuff is funny, as he had to eat all those souls and Khun is deliberately feeding him. I'm wondering if the Eagle was the final "top-off" from the teleport shot that brought White back, or if there really was just that much death going on in the background of the fights.

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Yeah, I'm almost wishing I paid for fast pass, but it's either a recurring habit or a once-and done. I'm hoping to see Kalavan get his shit wrecked, though I'm guessing he breaks the the bond on his arm and starts fighting at "full power".

The White stuff is funny, as he had to eat all those souls and Khun is deliberately feeding him. I'm wondering if the Eagle was the final "top-off" from the teleport shot that brought White back, or if there really was just that much death going on in the background of the fights.
The Branch Leader topped White off, but he seems kinda weaker than expected in a long fight. Pretty sure no one currently at the Nest can kill Kallavan, maybe Evankhell.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
If anyone likes light novels, I have 1200 chapters available. They're all in .docx as well as .mobi format (for e-readers).

Download them here:
Overgeared Light Novels

Also, here's a link to read the Overgeared manga:

EDIT: I uploaded another 300 chapters to my drive. So now it's all 1200 currently translated.
I'm still LOVING this series. I'm on chapter 737 right now, and it's just keeping me attached. There's a few minor things that bother me, but they're so minor that I don't worry about it and just enjoy reading instead. Great world building on this one.

Chris

Potato del Grande
I stopped reading ToG just after the wall thing.

There's so many characters it's hard to know who to care about, each arc introduces 20 characters few of which stick around.

I have no idea where most of the main recurring characters are anymore.

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
His blod post mentioned a herniated neck / back, so I imagine this hiatus could last quite awhile.

Chris Chris Its not that bad, while there are a lot of side characters, I think that gives more "life" to the series. There is still a main core of characters that are the main focus. I think the series is the best its ever been right now given what is happening and we're finally getting to see high rankers in abundance along with larger scale Tower politics / maneuvers. Like right now in the series we have FUG vs. Jahad's Army, with at least four Top 100 high rankers about to fight. Its great. My only criticism with the current story arc is that Bam looks like a freak when fully powered up, lol.

Chris

Potato del Grande
His blod post mentioned a herniated neck / back, so I imagine this hiatus could last quite awhile.

Chris Chris Its not that bad, while there are a lot of side characters, I think that gives more "life" to the series. There is still a main core of characters that are the main focus. I think the series is the best its ever been right now given what is happening and we're finally getting to see high rankers in abundance along with larger scale Tower politics / maneuvers. Like right now in the series we have FUG vs. Jahad's Army, with at least four Top 100 high rankers about to fight. Its great. My only criticism with the current story arc is that Bam looks like a freak when fully powered up, lol.
Yeah but I can't keep track of the main cast outside Bam/Rak/Khun. Actually I think they are all together after the wall? I dunno.

Like didn't Kaiser show back up to join the team, where she now? What about the girl with the fire powers (Yeon?) she got murdered around the time skip but they showed she's actually alive? Which princesses are still in the story, I forgot the main character one since she's done fuck all recently, I can't remember where the adult one from chapter 1 went. Where did Jahad's son go, I think he found his slayer brother but can't place what happened next. Where did the original team go, I saw Hatz with White recently, where's the green princess girl? Where's sleeping guy, I think he vanished post time skip...

It's too much. These are characters I liked who had arcs focused on them, I can hardly remember their names nevermind what they are doing.

Wait... I forgot RACHEL. Where is she now!? She was the core of the first part...

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Yeah but I can't keep track of the main cast outside Bam/Rak/Khun. Actually I think they are all together after the wall? I dunno.

Like didn't Kaiser show back up to join the team, where she now? What about the girl with the fire powers (Yeon?) she got murdered around the time skip but they showed she's actually alive? Which princesses are still in the story, I forgot the main character one since she's done fuck all recently, I can't remember where the adult one from chapter 1 went. Where did Jahad's son go, I think he found his slayer brother but can't place what happened next. Where did the original team go, I saw Hatz with White recently, where's the green princess girl? Where's sleeping guy, I think he vanished post time skip...

It's too much. These are characters I liked who had arcs focused on them, I can hardly remember their names nevermind what they are doing.

Wait... I forgot RACHEL. Where is she now!? She was the core of the first part...
Haha, I understand. I think Kaiser was never meant to be in the main circle, but she is there will the rest of the FUG forces, just not in the limelight so to speak. I'm not sure where Yeon is, but while it appeared she was murdered, I believe she was just poisoned and used as a hostage to get Bam to accept the culprits help with all this (I believe they work for a FUG Elder or Gustang himself). As for the Princesses: Endorsi is there with Bam / Shibisu, not sure about Anaak, but I'm assuming that all of Shibisu's crew is there at the Nest (current story spot). Yuri (the adult princess) is being held somewhere by Jahad for her part in the battle that took place after the Floor of Death arc (the Ha Family is kinda pissed off at Jahad because of this). Wangnan is off with Rachel somewhere, while Karaka is with Bam fighting (Wangnan knows Karaka has the same ring, but Rachel has Wangnan's ring, so he can't prove he is Karaka's brother yet).

I think a lot of the side characters that everyone likes, like Sleeping Guy, are meant to come and go from the Story as Bam moves up the Tower, so not seeing them for a long time should be expected. Like Lero Ro. I would suggest reading the series again since it'll be in hiatus now for awhile. Just go with the flow, its nice seeing the story expand to take in the major powers within the Tower.

As for Rachel? The TRUE main character, nothing new has been shown for her yet. I imagine she is late game content. ;p

Kuriin

Just a Nurse
Rachel is in the background for now. I think she is similar to Bam - as powerful as a ranker. She's got a new item given by one of the original ten family leads.

The sleeping guy hasn't been seen for quite some time.

Wangnan is clearly a copy of Jahad or a son.

Annak has not been seen for quite some time.
Screen Shot 2020-06-02 at 8.14.40 AM.png

Last edited: