[manga] Everything Else

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
If anyone read the light-novels for Solo Leveling, it's in the middle of Chapter 132 right now. That's where he enters the 2nd red gate. 132 of 270 total chapters. You're so close to the half way point!

They don't even tell you what he encounters inside of that gate. It's over in like 2-3 minutes tops. He just suddenly appears back outside after the girl worries about him getting hurt for real after she wishes the sprained ankle on him. He's a monster.

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
If anyone read the light-novels for Solo Leveling, it's in the middle of Chapter 132 right now. That's where he enters the 2nd red gate. 132 of 270 total chapters. You're so close to the half way point!

They don't even tell you what he encounters inside of that gate. It's over in like 2-3 minutes tops. He just suddenly appears back outside after the girl worries about him getting hurt for real after she wishes the sprained ankle on him. He's a monster.
Is the world, or the various Hunter associations aware of those otherworldly Hunters that made an appearance?

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Is the world, or the various Hunter associations aware of those otherworldly Hunters that made an appearance?
No/not yet I don't think.

Also there are some departures from the LN, right? Like getting rid of the healer hunter shadow?

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
They become aware of them later, kinda... But not yet.

They actually have something to do with who (or what) Jin-Woo really is.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
No/not yet I don't think.

Also there are some departures from the LN, right? Like getting rid of the healer hunter shadow?
He was summoned. He healed Cha Hae-In. But just like in the book, he was released. Jin-Woo will only keep the soul of "bad" hunters. Not good ones. But his one Iron guy was the piece of shit from the 1st red gate who's ego helped so many of his people die.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream

There's a little corona cartoon by Tower of God Author and a few others.

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Overgeared is getting its visual adaption redone by the same studio doing Solo Leveling. The novel is ~1200 chapters and still going they may have found a long term bread winner.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Overgeared is getting its visual adaption redone by the same studio doing Solo Leveling. The novel is ~1200 chapters and still going they may have found a long term bread winner.
I saw the first one and thought it was ok, I've been reading the new one on Leviatan and am looking forward to it. Homepage

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
If anyone likes light novels, I have 1200 chapters available. They're all in .docx as well as .mobi format (for e-readers).

Download them here:
Overgeared Light Novels

Also, here's a link to read the Overgeared manga:

EDIT: I uploaded another 300 chapters to my drive. So now it's all 1200 currently translated.

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Leon

<Silver Donator>
Anyone here actually reading demon slayer? Cause if you are ....man i need a hug bad.

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I don't know why but i burst out laughing at this scene from the latest half-orc chapter. The boar tried, poor thing.

orc_cooking_boar.jpg

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Is there anywhere else to read Overgeared? The Leviatan site seems to be quite far behind in translation, or so the comments say.

Edit: Found a site. I guess there are two manga's going on?

Last edited:

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Is there anywhere else to read Overgeared? The Leviatan site seems to be quite far behind in translation, or so the comments say.

reaperscans has all of them. There are currently two versions, one from a while back and a re-release. The re-release is what leviatan and Reaperscan are translating.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
If anyone likes light novels, I have the first 800 chapters available. They're all in .docx as well as .mobi format (for e-readers).

Download them here:
Overgeared Light Novels

Added 300 more chapters today. I've crossed the 50% mark by a lot. Just shy of 400 chapters to go.
I'm really loving this series. On "Overgered - 008" now from my link. Currently Chapter 74. This series is very enjoyable.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream

There was an old Manga, but I believe they discontinued it. The "new" manga is from the same artist that does Solo Leveling. His style is good.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
If anyone likes light novels, I have 1200 chapters available. They're all in .docx as well as .mobi format (for e-readers).

Download them here:
Overgeared Light Novels

EDIT: I uploaded another 300 chapters to my drive. So now it's all 1200 currently translated.
I'm really loving this series. I've read up to chapter 193 so far, and it's a great ride. Very enjoyable, but... I like this type of thing. Where all the losses are very minor and can easily be overcome in the future. It's a good story.