[manga] Everything Else

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
new solo leveling... absolutely brutal. Wondering how the two needs get separated (sister vs current hunt)... or if there is a savior to come to the rescue.

Neranja

<Bronze Donator>
Another recommendation, this time a male transmigrated into a novel as an antagonist:

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
new solo leveling... absolutely brutal. Wondering how the two needs get separated (sister vs current hunt)... or if there is a savior to come to the rescue.
I won't spoil it for you. The story is great throughout, so you won't be disappointed.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Bunch of places got DMCA requests recently because a new service bought the english rights and immediately started sending out takedown notices. So the scanlators stopped listing stuff on their homepages, and started doing notifications via discord servers for direct links.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
And Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint is available on Webtoon now as Omniscient Reader. It's on Chapter 5 now.

As far as the light novel is concerned, I'm currently on Chapter 258. It's much harder to read this than it was Solo Leveling. I keep falling asleep.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
One shots of demon slayer (prelude to the prequel?) and of The Promised Neverland. Sort of took me back...

Kuriin

Just a Nurse
Unfortunately, Tower of God may be on hiatus for quite a while. SIU has a hernia (not sure why this would be an issue -- unless it's strangulated), but, he probably has some serious carpal tunnel as well. I hear they do not get paid well at all. :(

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
I'm still really enjoying Solo Leveling manga. It's currently on Chapter 123. I swapped to a different website now. Slightly slightly less popups.

Also, loving Overgeared. Currently Chapter 47. But more so than just the Manga, I still read the Light Novels the day they're uploaded (Chapter 1309 came out today)

And last up, I'm still reading Omniscient Reader as well. The manga is on Chapter 16 for free on the WEBTOON app. You can spend these coins to buy 7 additional chapters, but then you'll have to spend more coins every week to stay ahead. I'll be honest, I'm reading the Light Novel for this one as well, and it constantly loses my attention. Overgeared would keep me very involved every chapter, where as this series is a lot more boring. I'll get through it eventually, but then it's off to something else.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Today was the release of Solo Leveling chapter 124. It starts a ridiculously good mini-story about the return to the double dungeon that started it all. This story begins in Light Novel's chapter 154 (start) before finally reaching the grand conclusion in 164. It's a great arc, so I suggest reading it.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Today was the release of Solo Leveling chapter 124. It starts a ridiculously good mini-story about the return to the double dungeon that started it all. This story begins in Light Novel's chapter 154 (start) before finally reaching the grand conclusion in 164. It's a great arc, so I suggest reading it.
is the light novel online to read someplace? obviously there are some differences but I figure it'll stick close enough.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Honestly, the manga follows the light novel almost perfectly. There are a few details that are more clear, but they do a great job. I'll re-upload the light novel to my jump drive for you tonight. It's all broken down to 10-chapter chunks.

Derpa

Trakanon Raider
And Kouritsu Kuriya Madoushi, Daini no Jinsei de Madou o Kiwameru went right to dropped for me.

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Thanks for the recommendation of Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint, it along with Overgeared, have been really pleasant surprises.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
God Grid!

That is such an enjoyable book. So much shit happens. It's almost always good, like an episode of Entourage, but I don't care. I love it.

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Second Coming of Gluttony will have about 60 side chapters after the main part is finished (wuxia is close to that point) and you have a month after they are finished before they lock it down behind a subscription.

So if you want to read the whole thing do it now, just remember to block www.wuxiaworld.com cookies or at least delete them from your browser when you reach their "free limit"