[manga] Everything Else

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Solo Leveling released chapter 128 today, and it's another great one. They're starting to delve into the history that is the Shadow Monarch. It's pretty good shit.

Oh yeah, Happy Thanksgiving.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Is there a quality translation for Taming Master Volume 2 anywhere? The manhwa was decent so i went through Volume 1 which ended at chapter 598 right in the middle of an arc.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
I guess Red Storm is over? I'm a bit underwhelmed with the end... it just sort of "CLIIIIMAAAAAxxxx..... what we talked about 200 chapters ago is now how it ends."

Hopefully it means more focus is on Peerless Dad.
I fully realize SIU probably started new releases and they are stockpiling them 3-5 in advance so they can set them up for fast pass.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Second Coming of Gluttony will have about 60 side chapters after the main part is finished (wuxia is close to that point) and you have a month after they are finished before they lock it down behind a subscription.

So if you want to read the whole thing do it now, just remember to block www.wuxiaworld.com cookies or at least delete them from your browser when you reach their "free limit"
Looks like they stopped updating it, I guess.

They're on chapter 490 of 549. So there's 59 chapters to go, but they haven't updated in a little over a month. The "real" Korean novel ended back on February 23rd, 2019, so almost 2 years ago.
I've been making a text file of every chapter, just so I'd have it to read at a later date. But yeah, it hasn't changed in a while.

Edit: It looks like I'm an idiot. They are still updating, but it's now under the Side Story menu. Oops.

Last edited:

Kuriin

Just a Nurse
Newest Shingeki no Kyojin out. Couple more chapters before it ends. It's getting sick.

• 1Like

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Chapter 130 of Solo Leveling manhwa came out today. It was excellent. Pretty much the conclusion of the 2nd Double Dungeon arc.

Neranja

<Bronze Donator>
Is it over or is it really just "the end of part 1"?
It's "end of part 1", but a very satisfying ending. It is moving to Jump+ though, where he presumably has more freedom.

Who am I kidding. If you'd told me an author for Shounen Jump (teenage demographics) would get away with all the gore and smut that is in Chainsaw Man I would've called you crazy. Color pages? Center? What could be better than to use it for a lesbian monster girl orgy.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
It's "end of part 1", but a very satisfying ending. It is moving to Jump+ though, where he presumably has more freedom.

Who am I kidding. If you'd told me an author for Shounen Jump (teenage demographics) would get away with all the gore and smut that is in Chainsaw Man I would've called you crazy. Color pages? Center? What could be better than to use it for a lesbian monster girl orgy.
Did you read Firepunch?

Neranja

<Bronze Donator>
Did you read Firepunch?
I feel like Fujimoto cultivated his crazyness from Fire Punch. Chainsaw Man feels like a faster, crazier ride, but at the same time one where Fujimoto knows from the start where it's heading and how to get there.

• 1Like

Neranja

<Bronze Donator>
The art is not on the level of Solo Leveling, but the story has been pretty fun so far and the premise is interesting:

• 1Like

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
The art is not on the level of Solo Leveling, but the story has been pretty fun so far and the premise is interesting:
I skipped it thinking it was gonna be some dumb trope filled manhua, but it's pretty fucking funny/good. The twists from the power and consequences are hilarious. Read the direct at Asura, they caught up to the raws and will post there before it goes to Mangadex.
What series is this?
Chainsaw Man (which is either done or on a hiatus for a new longer arc/season).