[manga] Everything Else

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
New Berserk chapter out:

tumblr_inline_nemqg5BsJL1rcsp4k.jpg

Oh wait... wait what!?
I thought it was berserk until I saw it in the real place.

wat

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Seems BAAM has been doing some crazy training - cant wait to see him and the Thorn in action.

nyn

Lord Nagafen Raider
So uhmmm, blue haired idol is yuri yes? i dont get why she would want to fight baam without revealing herself, unless she think he turned somewhat evil, but she is connected with urek mazino group, so she would prolly know the story? The ticket really isnt not a good excuse cause she could get it easily without even thinking (she is a high ranker, with 2 or 3 of the uber wpns, hell train is for grade D regulars?). Ofc if she isnt yuri then it makes a bit more sense, but well she probably is yuri.

I love the fact that ToG has so many characters, but it is also a problem for a weekly comic, the story get somewhat diluted, and become slow at times.

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
Brother dude is gonna try to go SSJ3 and end up a blood spatter on the floor when Shioon unleashes his power of diligence and faithfulness to 9 arts dragon.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Breaker needs to stop trippin and get this shit settled - They still have so much more story to get through.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
ToG is still the most creative and imaginative thing out atm.
This Hell Train arc blows though.

Also, how did FUG fool the red haired bitch about a tournament 6 months before they schemed up a new tournament at the hell train?