[manga] Everything Else

Kuriin

Just a Nurse
I don't think the tournament (fighting) is considered new. Those who have done the Hell Train before knew what to expect. However, FUG did not participate in the actual battle because they were already by the guardian. I'm loving TOG and really really wish it was an anime.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Well with Rachel controlling Emile im sure shes able to manipulate quite a bit of things in the story. The hell train arc isnt bad, Bam has powered up and im waiting on him to stop being a pussy and do something.

Why no long hair? short haired Bam is wack!

Kuriin

Just a Nurse
I would imagine it's a way to distance himself from the name and reputation of Viole.

mixtilplix

Lord Nagafen Raider
TOG never quite reached the awesomeness of the pre time skip era. All the characters gelled so well and were so well written. Also the art has taken a bit a of downturn probably due to siu's wrist problems. Nanatsu is about to get hella good. Oh man I can't wait for this arc to get underway.

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Ya TOG needs to get back to the core characters, there are just too many now. It is still my favorite read every week. I really wish hit would get an anime but being a Korean property, I guess that will never happen.
frown.png

Kuriin

Just a Nurse
Shingeki no Kyojin (Attack on Titan) 65 out. I wanna slap Hysteria for being such a bitch, and for being hysterical.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Shingeki no Kyojin (Attack on Titan) 65 out. I wanna slap Hysteria for being such a bitch, and for being hysterical.
Put her name in place of Daria in the Daria theme song and it's not quite as bad (but still angsty).

mixtilplix

Lord Nagafen Raider
Pretty good chapter from FT. Looks like Lucy is about to join up with natsu like in the beginning when they would go on assignments together. This probably going to be the last arc. I bet we will finally find out what happened to lucy's mother as well.