[manga] Everything Else

Heian

Molten Core Raider
AoT is really surprising me. When I first saw Eren as the titan I was expecting that the hero would fix everything with is power every 2 manga but so far I like where it is going.

That was posted on the blog of the creator 2 weeks ago.

cedfb566.jpg

Kuriin

Just a Nurse
I wish he would do it every week instead of once per month. Or at least twice/month. :\

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Well lets just separate it.

so far it's original team (A) (koon,rak,androssi,laure,leesoo,hatsu) (i got this from the friendship paper, minus the failures and rachel)

then it's B team tangsooyook (wagnan,miseng,akrapter,prince) yihwa is most likely the blue haired idol and horyang is still in a coma with goseng taking care of him

C team, bunch of ppl we don't give a fuck about?

i'm guessing either miseng or prince, during this timeskip, they could very well be together and happy riding the hell train, then stab stab one of them for the extra feelz.

The Dauntless One

Lord Nagafen Raider
You missed the team with Novick, Ran, Beta, etc.

It would be cool if Beta is critically injured/dying, but not before transferring his power to Horyang, like how Cassano took Horyang's half. Then Horyang and Cassano have a showdown.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
You missed the team with Novick, Ran, Beta, etc.

It would be cool if Beta is critically injured/dying, but not before transferring his power to Horyang, like how Cassano took Horyang's half. Then Horyang and Cassano have a showdown.
i don't know, i didn't feel like that would count as one of 'bams' team, novik team is novik,ran,beta,dan(speedster),bunny ear girl(lighthouse)

plus it would seem to be the team (aside from his newly formed IDGAF train team) that bam would have the least attachment to.

The Dauntless One

Lord Nagafen Raider
i don't know, i didn't feel like that would count as one of 'bams' team, novik team is novik,ran,beta,dan(speedster),bunny ear girl(lighthouse)

plus it would seem to be the team (aside from his newly formed IDGAF train team) that bam would have the least attachment to.
It has nothing to do with Bam, but Dan, Ran and Novick were from Koon's team, so there's a connection there. They also fought together against the FUG, so I consider them part of the "team."

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Where did you read it? All i can find is a shitty 7 page translation on mangapanda.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Yea he's Agnis' cousin, which is annoying cuz I always call him Koon (his last name) but Ran(fake killua) is also a koon. But really i'll just keep calling him koon, or blue turtle, that works too, Rak knows his shit.