[manga] Everything Else

Neranja

<Bronze Donator>
Hiatus x Hiatus. It was a good two months.
At ths point they should just move it to a biweekly or monthly magazine with a not so stressful release schedule. I guess they are just stubborn about one of their "flagship" series.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
While i do like the Greed Island version of ToG - it makes me realize this will go on for years to come.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
While i do like the Greed Island version of ToG - it makes me realize this will go on for years to come.
Wasn't the hell-train arc supposed to be a short arc? Jesus christ this is taking forever.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Wasn't the hell-train arc supposed to be a short arc? Jesus christ this is taking forever.
Hell train has the shit that made the 10 families Uber powerful, like rice pot and final stage.

• 1Like

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Hell train has the shit that made the 10 families Uber powerful, like rice pot and final stage.
So Baam basically took the Zahad route, only he has two guardians living inside him?

This is some toriko level shit.

Chris

Potato del Grande
Attack on Titan just dropped a major plot twist and seems to be setting up some awful shit to happen in the next few chapters again, really looking forward to where they are going with this. They also made baseball and black people canon lol.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Attack on Titan just dropped a major plot twist and seems to be setting up some awful shit to happen in the next few chapters again, really looking forward to where they are going with this. They also made baseball and black people canon lol.
What the fuck was that. I did nazi that coming.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
I need to get back into it, I think I stopped at chapter 100...

I've been reading Dr. Stone and I'm REALLY digging it. It's like the weirdest blend of actual science and some post-civilization civilization building

Chris

Potato del Grande
Shit I think it's all going to happen next chapter in Attack on Titan, it's chapter 100 too.

Watching Reiner have a mental breakdown is just sublime.

Having the declaration of war be in the Eldian ghetto seems like a setup for a false flag against the assembled ambassadors and nobles with the Eldians being turned into titans against their will. I saw a good suggestion that the titan serum could be put in the guns. Marley need other nations to take the island since their ships are being lost and Marley have shitty tech and need the anti titan weapons other countries have.

Meanwhile it seems like Eren is trying to turn the warriors he knows over to his side (I think he's already turned Zeke and is doing Reiner now) and capture the others. I wouldn't be surprised if Annie shows up on Team Eren. I'm really looking forward to seeing how the survey corps do against Marley with anti personel 3D manuver gear, seems perfect for guerilla warfare.

• 1Like