[manga] Everything Else

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
The sudden time and story jump was the real start of me losing my interest, just not enjoying the new story "arc" as much.
I hope they fill it in, but I'm pretty engaged in it, especially after the last chapter.

Heian

Molten Core Raider
I can't wait for new Berserk. I asked wife a few volumes in my Christmas sock.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Itlan

Blackwing Lair Raider
The sudden time and story jump was the real start of me losing my interest, just not enjoying the new story "arc" as much.
Well it's all starting to coming back around so I feel like this is the worst time to drop it lol.

Chris

Potato del Grande
Check out chapter 101 for some Mikasa and Warhammer Titan :)

Last edited:

Skanda

I'm Amod too!
Any good aggregate sites out there? I've been using Batoto for my Weeb fix but they've just announced they're shutting down by the end of the month. Need to find a good site to move over too now.

Chris

Potato del Grande
Any good aggregate sites out there? I've been using Batoto for my Weeb fix but they've just announced they're shutting down by the end of the month. Need to find a good site to move over too now.
Mangastream has been going for years. I get attack on titan a few days early from reddit though.

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Jahad is as powerful as his outfit is bad. Needless to say, he is extremely powerful.

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Hopefully they don’t pull some Wangman is Jahad with no memories and/or power taken away.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Hopefully they don’t pull some Wangman is Jahad with no memories and/or power taken away.
I'd be more pissed if he's jahad's soul and karakas is the body or something dumb. My guess is they are both princes or some other shit.

I'm ready for this hell-train mega-arc to be done.

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
This hell train arc has really dragged on but then it just went and totally redeemed itself.

Itlan

Blackwing Lair Raider
1. I agree.

There's no way Zeke isn't working with Eren, though. The look on Pieck's face when he magically appears is fuckin priceless. She knows whats up. Also, Levi. Always good to see humanity's champion.

2. Can anyone explain what the FUCK is going on in Hunter x Hunter? Soooo much exposition, jesus christ.

Heian

Molten Core Raider
New Berserk...

Spoiler...

Holy crap the eclipse chapter was 22 years ago... 30 september 1996.