[manga] Everything Else

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Which is that?
I forget the name but it is a prequel of sorts to Gosu set in a time just before Fatty's Master rose to dominance. Some characters in Gosu actually exist in the prequel as well, I think the White Horse Squad grandfather is one, and this second arc Fatty hangs out at a village with many characters from that time period.

mixtilplix

Lord Nagafen Raider
TOG Arc going to end soon and shit is gonna get real. Can't wait to see what's going to happen in the next arc. Hell train has been drawn out quite a bit imo.

Zahard declares war on Fug and Gustang/Po Bidua family and places order to have everyone on the hell train killed.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Seeing the real Zahard is pretty cool. I wonder what the bracelet is.

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
Which is that?

TDO said it, Yongbi. It's a good read as well. Basically the author was doing that, took a break and started Gosu, then went back. Not sure if Yongbi is finished or not, but the last arc just ended and it was pretty hyuuuuge.

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I believe the key to open up the upper tower levels are the 13th series weapons if i am not mistaken. Or the weapons are half of it.
Yea, so that item (bracelet / ring / whatever) could be another piece, the rings that Wagnan and his Brother have could be yet another piece. Or, it could be item that Baam was sent in there to get for that guy from the 10 Families.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Fucking left hanging on this.

Between one piece and ToG, not sure how much more anticipation I can take.

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
For those who are looking for more awesome action stuff. The Scholar's Reincarnation is getting good. Really good.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

dvoraen

Lord Nagafen Raider
I can't believe how long it took me to start and catch up with Tower of God. I feel like I read three novels. It's really rare something captivates my attention that I binge read, but Tower of God is in my Top 3 now.

That sword that Wangnan had appear before him seems like an obvious plant by Jahad, especially since we're not being told what the deal is that Wangnan is accepting.

The real question I have is whether Bam is at (High?) Ranker level now, with the awakening of the second Thorn and finally creating and using his own techniques.

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Bam is a special case, he just lacks knowledge / experience at the moment. Jahad, and most likely all the other Family Heads would spank him for sure. As for High Rankers, he might be able to go up against Karaka now... maybe, but he would need to be ruthless. He probably couldn't beat any of the older Princesses either (like Yuri / Macheny), nor the really powerful High Rankers like his mentor Jinsung. I hope he gets to hang out with Manzino some more, maybe train with him.