[manga] Everything Else

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Probably. He's OP, after all. He'll have named guys as all his shadow servants. And some how this named ice elf will come in handy against the S rank guy that's outside of the gate waiting for him.

That's my thought.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
The MangaDex website, but on your phone. It's harder to read on a computer for some reason.

Another story you guys might like is Hardcore Leveling Warrior. I read that with the WebToon app.

Vimeseh

Trakanon Raider
Tachiyomi is the best reader I've found. Lets you pull from all the major sites with extensions as well. Phone app though. Also Peerless dad > Solo leveling.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
The MangaDex website, but on your phone. It's harder to read on a computer for some reason.

Another story you guys might like is Hardcore Leveling Warrior. I read that with the WebToon app.
HCLW art is really jarring , it gets better. It is one of the better VR/RPG, SAO types.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Just read Solo Leveling on Meraki Scans? They're the original group for it (and Returner's Magic, and Raid). They also picked up Red Storm and Peerless Dad.

Kuriin

Just a Nurse
That website is no longer working, fyi. Newest chapter is out and it's good. It feels like it's got a combination of Noblesse and The Gamer -- except, that Solo Leveling is actually good. Haha.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
Finally got around to finishing up Soul Cartel after stopping a couple years ago. The ending sucked, but that had more to do with 2 arcs of DBZ level ridiculousness power ups than anything else. Before that it was pretty good.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Someone is still translating additional I Alone Level-up chapters. Here's a reddit link talking about it.

So far I've found 99.2, 100, 101, 102 & 103. They ask us not to link directly to the download, so that's why my link was vague. Here's also a discord channel.
Discord - Free voice and text chat for gamers

Last edited:

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Ancient Void Dragon just saved his ass - you cant make up the situations he gets into