[manga] Everything Else

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Man both breaker and FT were great. Sucks fro gramps though!

atalakas

Golden Knight of the Realm
Definitely did not expect FT's Grand Magic Games to end so abruptly. Guess it's good they can finally move on to the underlying plot now. Sucks the anime is going on hiatus before the end of the games can be animated.
According to the article i read, its not going on hiatus, the anime is done.. no more.. Like Bleach did

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
According to the article i read, its not going on hiatus, the anime is done.. no more.. Like Bleach did
wait, what? the bleach anime is done? I've only been watching it on Adult Swim/Toonami.

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Read through Shingeki no Kyojin, definitely had mixed feelings on that one. It was almost painful for me to get into at all. I thought the earlier art was often terrible (it did get a bit better later on), and I had to force myself to keep reading past the first 3 or 4 chapters. I didn't find myself really caring about the characters all that much and at many points I was rooting for the Titans to kill everyone.

I made it to 42 but it prob wont be a title that I'll care enough about to check back in to see when new episodes come out.

I felt terrible each time someone got killed.
I don't get this honestly, but maybe it's just me. It's like watching some Zombie movie or show, you know people are going to be dying nonstop, and I can't really get attached to a lot of those characters. The only thing I might come back for is to look at it at a later date to see how the storyline progresses, but beyond Eren and a handful of others they're all just nameless redshirts to me, and even then I don't think I'd object to a major recurring character getting snuffed.

Maybe it's the character development, or lack thereof. A number of times I'd think to myself"welp, there goes the one guy that looks like Eren but isn't"or"Wait, the tiny blonde chick is a dude? What about the other tiny chick? Ymir is a chick too? WTF". Or characters would enter frame and I'd actually wonder who they were because so many look so similar, or I'd assume it was one character then find out later it was someone else. Is that Mikasa? Wait, which one is potato-girl?

Sarg_sl

shitlord
lol Viole's team looks like a bunch of total badasses now, and the upcoming fights should deliver quite nicely. What i'm wondering is- is Rak his own solo badassery right now and not on a team? (aside from his dickless little follower I suppose?)

fucker_sl

shitlord
so we could finally move on from Rimi. She's the most annoying and senseless character of this entire manga. No introduction, not nothing....and came out of nowhere to be a threat for the character that is supposed to be the second strongest ever

i read manga and watch anime since i was a kid and i have never understood japanese and their "talk in 3rd person" retarded characters. Like....they consider them funny ?

Malkav

French Madman
New Fairy Tail out.

My bet : the fucking dragon army actually comes from the fucking gate and they were all played.

Itzena_sl

shitlord
Latest One-Punch Man:
1) The sense of self-satisfaction from Saitama as destruction rained down around him was amusing.
2) Dear god, theartwork. A chrome-armoured cyborg in full colour in itself was ridiculous, but then you noticed he added Genos'reflectionto it as well.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
new breaker on mangapanda...

P-p-p-p-p-p-p-p-p-power up!
Fuck those guys.