[manga] Everything Else

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
There's my fairytale!

Pretty sweet. Did he just use the dragon's vocal chords to yell to all of them?

mixtilplix

Lord Nagafen Raider
Where the hell is Tower of God?
Looks like it hasn't yet been translated to English. If you can read Spanish there are a couple of scanlations posted on batoto. Not much happened last week but it was a nice fight with Anak and the blue haired dude. She ends up using shinso during the fight.

Phaint_sl

shitlord
I'm at the point where I just read Claymore to look at the pictures because when I read it I have absolutely no idea what they are saying...

TrollfaceDeux

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Bronze Donator>
breaker talking about power up, then talking about how he would've had super power up if he had martial art and then back to more power up as he fights.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
started reading ubel blatt. Not as extreme as berserk, but still more bloody/nude than shonen stuff. Also it's put out by Square Enix, which is odd.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
started reading ubel blatt. Not as extreme as berserk, but still more bloody/nude than shonen stuff. Also it's put out by Square Enix, which is odd.
Squenix does quite a bit of manga/anime really tho - and Ubel had a really good story, i read most of it last year.

In other news - The Breaker will never feel like its long enough because the story/action is just that dam good.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Is Baam about to put forth the hurt? Don't fuck with his peeps even if he doesnt like them!

mixtilplix

Lord Nagafen Raider
I am guessing he is going to use his built in ignition weapon or whatever it's called since his shinso is being blocked.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
anyone here read/watch medaka box? i haveen't watched the anime i believe it just finished 26eps (read the manga for a while), it just finished a few weeks ago. it's a really good series, it's kinda like tongue in cheek on shonen manga, but also giving very good action as well. To put it in terms of comic books, it's kinda like a smart deadpool. Or anime terms... the last thing i saw that was even close to this good was nadesico. If you do pick it up, understand that in the end... it's all intentional and gives to a very wide story.