[manga] Everything Else

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Anyone heard any news if The Breaker is coming back from sure in 2019?
I've been reading Trinity Wonder (his series after "New Waves"), and it seems like it is almost done.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Lanx

Oye Ve
<Prior Amod>
TOG, the next month the chapters are turnt all the way up to 11, boring chapters are OVER!

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
TOG, the next month the chapters are turnt all the way up to 11, boring chapters are OVER!
Evanwhatever is pretty sweet. I thought Baam also had an orb type as well, but certainly wasn't fire (it was blackhole?).

Also, whoever told me to read Peerless Dad, thanks. It's pretty hilarious and heartwarming.

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Yea, looks like some epic battles coming.

For those interested, the World Trigger manga will be restarting this month after a 2yr hiatus. Not sure when the anime will restart, but probably a long time from now.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Yea, looks like some epic battles coming.

For those interested, the World Trigger manga will be restarting this month after a 2yr hiatus. Not sure when the anime will restart, but probably a long time from now.
Yessssss I was wondering what happened to it. Will it pick-up the same story point?

Lanx

Oye Ve
<Prior Amod>
Evanwhatever is pretty sweet. I thought Baam also had an orb type as well, but certainly wasn't fire (it was blackhole?).

Also, whoever told me to read Peerless Dad, thanks. It's pretty hilarious and heartwarming.
yea i think the 3 ppl that can shape shinsu into orbs are evankhell, baam and karaka. fire is just evankhells special shinsu property, baam was able to combine orb shape + rice pot power

mixtilplix

Lord Nagafen Raider
Re Gosu: i just realized the hooded wizard guy is most likely the heavenly destroyer himself. He just pulling the strings behind the curtains in all of this.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Re Gosu: i just realized the hooded wizard guy is most likely the heavenly destroyer himself. He just pulling the strings behind the curtains in all of this.
What? That's hwansa, one of the four disciples that betrayed the heavenly destroyer. I thought Gang Ryong found the heavenly destroyer's body after he had succumbed to the poison from Sa Pacheon.

mixtilplix

Lord Nagafen Raider
I'm just speculating lol. I know who he is "supposed" to be but like wouldn't it be cool if it were him all along. Heavenly destroyer would probably know how to perform illusions and shit, fooling Ryong into thinking it was his dead body he discovered. Ryong having all kinds of crazy hallucinations as of late. Why would hwansa be the last one that Ryong is going to fight (readig through latest chaps on naver). Seems odd the non martial arts inclined member would be the last one standing.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
I'm just speculating lol. I know who he is "supposed" to be but like wouldn't it be cool if it were him all along. Heavenly destroyer would probably know how to perform illusions and shit, fooling Ryong into thinking it was his dead body he discovered. Ryong having all kinds of crazy hallucinations as of late. Why would hwansa be the last one that Ryong is going to fight (readig through latest chaps on naver). Seems odd the non martial arts inclined member would be the last one standing.
ah yeah, I'm not reading the naver chapters, just webtoons.

Tell me what's happening (in spoiler tags).