[manga] Everything Else

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
I skipped it thinking it was gonna be some dumb trope filled manhua, but it's pretty fucking funny/good. The twists from the power and consequences are hilarious. Read the direct at Asura, they caught up to the raws and will post there before it goes to Mangadex.
SSS-Class is a fantastic series. I really got pulled into it quickly. I also found they currently have 87 light novel chapters translated, as opposed to just 20 manwha translated.

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Is Omniscient Readers View getting an anime? The latest chapter I read on Mangatx had a blurb from the author at the end stating that it was, but I'm not sure it was the actual author.

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
SSS-Class Suicide Hero is great, lol. I'm sad there are only 20 chapters up, at least on Mangatx.

Last edited:

Chris

Potato del Grande
New Berserk is out and I've missed all the 2020 ones apparently.

Getting some Skull Knight backstory and a look at a previous Godhand 1000 years previously:

6.jpeg

It isn't stated but it's implied that Skull Knight/King Gaisaric lost his love in an eclipse, lost himself to the Berserker Armour then I assume he killed 4/5 of the Godhand.

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
The Tutorial is Too Hard has a couple groups fighting for initial release, at least 10 chapters pushed out already.

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
The Tutorial is Too Hard has a couple groups fighting for initial release, at least 10 chapters pushed out already.
Does that have another name? I just started reading one called The Tutorial Tower of the Advanced Player.

Also, looks like the Solo Leveling story is about to bring in the big guns.

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
This sucks. I'm reading all of these currently:

Solo Leveling
Overgeared
Omniscient Reader
GOSU
The Boxer
The Tutorial Is Too Hard
...the Advanced Player
The Beginning After The End
Tower of God (paused)

They are all getting so good now.

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
If you haven't been reading Legend of the Northern Blade I would recommend it. Up to 73 chapters so far. No isekai, but lots of wuxia.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
If you haven't been reading Legend of the Northern Blade I would recommend it. Up to 73 chapters so far. No isekai, but lots of wuxia.
it's really fucking good, probably my favorite overall. I'm waiting for 74 to release (should be today unless it's taking a break this week).

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I'll check it out.

Edit: Currently binging Northern Blade, it is really good. The artwork is also top notch.

Last edited:

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
What does everyone use to read translated manga these days?
manganelo has most the everything but not quality
mangafreak has updated, limited features, no "account" no settings just click and next page.

i'll be trying mangadex more soon (since account finally went through)