[manga] Everything Else

Szeth

Trakanon Raider
Both of those were AIDS for me to try and read Boruto. Guess Ill wait another 6 months and torrent a bunch at once.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Both of those were AIDS for me to try and read Boruto. Guess Ill wait another 6 months and torrent a bunch at once.
do you have adblocker?

my adblocker blocks 200megs of ads of month from manganelo, when you consider ads are like 10kb blocks...

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
I usually read on my phone, laptop has one of course. May check it out there instead.
i use adguard so i don't see any ads, i don't know how the free ver works cuz i pay for a family license for all the portable devices, unfortunately doesn't work for youtube, but good for web browsers

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Mangadex had a breach, someone tried to ransom for a ridiculous amount of bitcoin but they restored from backups. If you had an account might want to change your passwords.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Mangadex had a breach, someone tried to ransom for a ridiculous amount of bitcoin but they restored from backups. If you had an account might want to change your passwords.
Was wondering what the fuck happened... at least I never created an account.

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
Another new one I just found: Mercenary Enrollment. Good fighting manhwa, only 25 chapters out so far, but decent art and lots of no fucks given beatdowns.

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm

Mangadex will be down for 2 weeks while they rewrite their code as a result of the previously mentioned hack.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>

Mangadex will be down for 2 weeks while they rewrite their code as a result of the previously mentioned hack.
lulz, fucking shit, you know what this means? it's actually safer to "login with facebook" than register w/ the website directly, ha

all the way

Chris

Potato del Grande

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
lulz, fucking shit, you know what this means? it's actually safer to "login with facebook" than register w/ the website directly, ha

all the way
astronaut_gun_alwayshasbeen.jpg

For real though, I'd rather login with Google for most things.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
The newest Solo Leveling (released today) was fucking awesome. I'm so glad the artist does such a good job of picturing the light novel.

EDIT: Oh yeah, here's a link.

Oh, if you haven't read the earlier issues, here's a torrent to get issue 0 through 110.

Last edited: