[Manga] Naruto (warning: spoilers up to current chapter)

Tramddark_sl

shitlord
I wonder how long this flashback arc will be, Kishimoto could spend an endless amount of time here if he wanted to, and were lying about the manga ending soon.
I actually would not mind if they ended this war arc with the intervention of the four Hokages in like a single issue.

I'd almost prefer thinking that the author intends to jump ahead in time for one final arc with Naruto as the sixth Hokage and the head of the United Ninja Alliance against Sasgay with his inevitable Rinnegan super god powers(Oh you know the Rinnegan is coming, there's no fucking way it won't.)

Lenas

Trump's Staff
I like that we're getting some character depth on Madara. Obvious that this is just going to end up as another comparison to Naruto/Sasuke, except Naruto will break the cycle.

Lenas

Trump's Staff
Wait... If all of Madara's four brothers are dead already, how does he get EMS? Does Obito not actually know the real story?

Chris

Potato del Grande
Wait... If all of Madara's four brothers are dead already, how does he get EMS? Does Obito not actually know the real story?
he didn't say that all 4 were dead, just that some of them had died. I'm going to assume 3 dead, 1 alive.

Tramddark_sl

shitlord
Kind of suprised that they didn't introduce Madara's brother already given that he supposedly 'loved his brother more than Itachi loves Sasuke.'

I like that we're getting some character depth on Madara. Obvious that this is just going to end up as another comparison to Naruto/Sasuke, except Naruto will break the cycle.
It actually seems a bit different to me, given that Naruto was always in a position of weakness compared to Sasuke until the Chunin exams and beyond, and even then still viewed as weaker most of the time.

Hashirama here already seems pretty wildly competent. Too competent to be a Naruto analogue. Maybe the comparison they're going to make is that Madara is really Naruto gone bad, and Hashirama is Sasuke gone right?

Chris

Potato del Grande
Yeah I think the exact line was "HAD 4 brothers" which leaves 3, 2, 1 or 0 brothers left alive open.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
It actually seems a bit different to me, given that Naruto was always in a position of weakness compared to Sasuke until the Chunin exams and beyond, and even then still viewed as weaker most of the time.

Hashirama here already seems pretty wildly competent. Too competent to be a Naruto analogue. Maybe the comparison they're going to make is that Madara is really Naruto gone bad, and Hashirama is Sasuke gone right?
I don't think the comparison needs to be that specific.

Lendarios

Trump's Staff
<Gold Donor>
Jiraya killed 4 pain bodies without intel, three at the same time with the frog barrier.

ydalmia_sl

shitlord
I think its kind of sad yet amazing how fast Naruto has turned into complete shit..After the pain arc it seems like Kishimoto has stopped

putting all thought into his characters! everyone and everything is so emo its unbearable.. from the epicness that was sasori vs sakura

to the current BS just makes me sad.