[Manga] Naruto (warning: spoilers up to current chapter)

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
I saw that as more of a technicality than a demonstration of his power. The source of the bodies were from his DNA, thus it was not a big deal that he could easily break it. Though it does severely complicate things for Orochimaru. I guess they are 'lucky' that it's the 1st that can do that rather than anyone else because the 1st is the only one benevolent enough to put up with their bullshit.

Lendarios

Trump's Staff
<Gold Donor>
So the 1st sacrificed himself. Didn't see that one coming. I bet you that 1st kills himself, Madara says "sucker, it was a trick" 2nd kills madara, except he failed to kill him.

Lenas

Trump's Staff
Too soon for that. There isn't even a village created yet for Hashirama to be the first hokage of. I doubt he's gonna say, "Okay, let's make a village together and I'll lead it for a minute and then I'll kill myself so you can feel better about Izuna."

Asmadai

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Honestly, this recent development makes Obito's original telling of Madara taking Izuna's eyes all the more believable than Itachi's version where Madara stole them. If the guy really had a fatal wound, the thought of him 'giving up his eyes freely for the sake of the Uchiha' sounds all the more plausible.

But I guess now knowing what we know, Madara's "student" would probably have a better idea of the story than Itachi would from speculation. But hell, who knows.

Thinking about it, this week's issue really gave us the most retarded of all cliffhangers. We know that the 1st isn't going to sacrifice himself, (at least not any time soon), nor kill his brother. Kishi should at least give us something that's believable.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Not sure which cliffhangers would be acceptable given that it's a telling of a story we 'think' we know all too well.

ZProtoss

Golden Squire
I'm pretty sure the 1st actually does kill himself. He just does it via a delayed mechanic. I'd guess he drinks some poison/takes on some curse that's guaranteed to kill him within 3-5 years or so. Which explains how he died in the first place given how he's essentially been built up to be an unstoppable god character.

Madara probably forced the fight against him (despite his impending death anyways) out of pure ego reasons. In a, "I"LL PROVE I CAN DEFEAT YOU" type of way.

Blackyce

Silver Knight of the Realm
I'm pretty sure the 1st actually does kill himself. He just does it via a delayed mechanic. I'd guess he drinks some poison/takes on some curse that's guaranteed to kill him within 3-5 years or so. Which explains how he died in the first place given how he's essentially been built up to be an unstoppable god character.

Madara probably forced the fight against him (despite his impending death anyways) out of pure ego reasons. In a, "I"LL PROVE I CAN DEFEAT YOU" type of way.
This makes the most sense as we already know that Tobirama didn't die then and became the 2nd only to die later. I can definitely see Hashirama sacrificing himself in that manner for the clan.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
That could happen but I doubt it will. I think Hasirama will find a better way.

Chris

Potato del Grande
Seems like every time Tobirama does something it reminds Madara that he killed his brother and he goes FUCKING EMO ARGH!

Asmadai

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Finally done with the flashback now. Back to business next week.

I feel retarded for just now finding out/remembering Hashi's wife was an Uzumaki who was also the first jinchuuriki for the 9 tails. And she also was the one who passed on Kurama to Naruto's mother. (That wasn't in this weeks issue I just know that Hashi's wife showing up after this duel between them to absorb Kurama was what happened next after Madara 'died'.)