[Manga] Naruto (warning: spoilers up to current chapter)

mixtilplix

Lord Nagafen Raider
Double issue just means that there will be no issue next week due to a holiday. But yeah pretty lame chapter.

Asmadai

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
No, no, we didn't have an issue LAST week. Please don't tell me now we have to wait ANOTHER two weeks? Fuck.

mixtilplix

Lord Nagafen Raider
No, no, we didn't have an issue LAST week. Please don't tell me now we have to wait ANOTHER two weeks? Fuck.
WSJ came out last week however there was no Naruto chapter. This is the double issue which came out a week early as usual. There will be no WSJ next week. Next issue comes out in two weeks.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
You guys seem pretty entitled. You should become fans of berserk to learn patience.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
WSJ came out last week however there was no Naruto chapter. This is the double issue which came out a week early as usual. There will be no WSJ next week. Next issue comes out in two weeks.
I want to be angry AT you for explaining it to me, but I'll just be simmer in silence since it's stupid japans fault.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Berserk ended and you can't convince me otherwise.
sup

9hHMIZy.png

9hHMIZy.png

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
"Wind Hole" seriously? And holy shit I can't tell if I'm happy or sad for the anti-climax of the Rin debacle...

Firewalker

Silver Knight of the Realm
So Obito is just bat-shit crazy then, "I don't believe any of this exists cause I can't live in a world without Rin" blah blah.

Makes more sense than being able to turn him back by saying, "Sorry brah, didn't mean to kill your gf"

mixtilplix

Lord Nagafen Raider
This last chapter was such a waste. It was just a set up so the 4th could save them in the nick of time. I don't think even Kubo would do something that obvious.

Lendarios

Trump's Staff
<Gold Donor>
He can do whatever he wants with the 4th, and people will eat it. 4th is so OP with his flying thunder god.

Asmadai

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Yeah, not a single nod towards "Oh what the fuck Dad how are you alive/resurrected and here in front of me now?". :p

Oh well, maybe NEXT week will bring us the issue we've been waiting for. I swear if Madara one shots all the newly brought back Hokage i'm just giving up.

Lenas

Trump's Staff
He can't one-shot them, they are immortal :p Even if Madara took out Orochimaru, I'm sure the first and second at least could break the edo tensei just like Madara did, Hashirama has already shown that he can overpower Oro's control.

I'm assuming that the first, second and third will take care of sealing Madara, and somehow Minato is going to help Naruto become the new Juubi jinchuuriki. Kakashi will not return from the alt-dimension until Obito is taken care of, no one else is going to see him again.

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
Pretty sure Naruto knew the Hokage reunion was out and about as soon as it happened. His sage/kyuubi modes are chakra sensor++++.

Firewalker

Not gonna lie, got chills when that shuriken got thrown down and the next page was all BAM I'M BACK BITCHES!

Blackyce

He can't one-shot them, they are immortal :p Even if Madara took out Orochimaru, I'm sure the first and second at least could break the edo tensei just like Madara did, Hashirama has already shown that he can overpower Oro's control.
Didn't the first already do this as he was able to move freely even while Oro was trying to control him?