[Manga] Naruto (warning: spoilers up to current chapter)

Lenas

Trump's Staff
What favor is he going to ask of her, then?

Alternative would be giving her his second sharingan to replace Kakashi's blind one.

Noah

Molten Core Raider
what about someone setting up a third eye like the sage of the 6th path's mom did?

Lenas

Trump's Staff
Madara gets DP'd.

rrr_img_65203.jpg

Szeth

Trakanon Raider
Naruto and sasuke win easily and then sasuke takes second rinnegan (dogs name is Finnegan, was typing from Iphone so I got goat-fucked) and goes nuts. Insta-story arch

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Nod but why put such lore in a game? Im not fond of them explaining it there and from no other source.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
it's just like the zanpakuto sword arc in bleach, an actual good filler with a developed story. this isn't one of those silly "side quest" filler arcs where all of a sudden you see naruto as a kid doing D rank jobs and pulling out triple rasengans.

Blackyce

Silver Knight of the Realm
I'm actually really enjoying this filler, first time for everything. Loved learning the whole Kakashi/Itachi story arcs.

Asmadai

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
It's Golden Week, iirc.

Which leads me to a question - why in the hell does Fairy Tail, which is published in the Weekly JUMP come out on Golden Week, but never Naruto/Bleach? I'll never understand this silly holiday.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
It's Golden Week, iirc.

Which leads me to a question - why in the hell does Fairy Tail, which is published in the Weekly JUMP come out on Golden Week, but never Naruto/Bleach? I'll never understand this silly holiday.
I think because it was last weeks maybe? No idea.

Fucking golden week.

mixtilplix

Lord Nagafen Raider
They have an alternating golden week schedule. It's always like this for any Japanese holiday in which the weeklies don't publish. This means we won't get a fairy tail next week.

Lenas

Trump's Staff
Here we go fellas, the final fight is about to happen, team 7 is back together and maybe we get to see how good Kakashi really is without his sharingan.