[Manga] Naruto (warning: spoilers up to current chapter)

Szeth

Trakanon Raider
For a second I thought Sakura was gonna be like, "Lol JK I stole the rinnegan before, here you are Kakashi, become on par with these guys again"

kitsune

Golden Knight of the Realm
Kakashi should be pretty useless now by comparison, seeing as his best jutsu requires sharingan to be effective. at any rate, I expect us to see a huge gomu gomu no rasengan soon

Rezz

Mr. Poopybutthole
Yeah.. the mangastream translation had him talk about his plan in like 12 different panels. When were you under the impression.. that you were under the impression?

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
This was my plan all along reeks of Captain Aizen levels of gay.
Nah, the Aizen shit was the writer putting himself in a hole and using bullshit to get out of it. The reason Kakashi had to chidori Rin was never really explained to Obito, so this wraps up that thread nicely in a coherent way.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
I gotta reread that unless someone wants to explain it to me.

Lendarios

Trump's Staff
<Gold Donor>
The sharingan and the copy ability was what made him a legend, so i don't have high expectations for him.

Lenas

Trump's Staff
I think he's still hokage level without the sharingan. He could never use it 100%, it was already nearly blind, and he's still got over 1000 jutsu under his sleeve. We still have something new to see from Kakashi, especially after Gai's awesome shit.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Kakashi has plot armor. I thought there was a significant chance he'd die in this arc but with Naruto doing shit like making eyeballs and saving Gai I think the chance of anyone dying now is very low.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
naruto can create organs, that's pretty scary.

as was said before kakashi needs the sharingan to do shit, all his lightning cutter/chidori stuff needs a sharingan to be effective, it's why he taught it to saskae.

also i'm sure his genjutsu defense and offense is lowered

even without it, he was already a "genius" as was his father, who was also a genius, i guess that's what passes down, his father was strong like a sannin too.

just think kakashi won't keel over everytime now he's in a fight, he's always weak cuz his non uchiha body is supplying chakra to a sharingan, he's always just falling over from chakra exhaustion, even without using mangekyo, just the sharingan alone drains him dry.

hell didn't he get 2 powerups. one from naruto's shroud that affected everyone and another from the nine tails (when he gave chakra to guy and kakashi).

he seemed pretty pro at swinging zabusa's claymore, he'll probably fall back on that and his smarts, he also still has the encyclopedia of jutsu he's sharingan'd he just can't steal new stuff.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
With all of Naruto's current power - anyone who thinks hes going to live to be Hokage is cray. Hes either going to die or go away but in any case hes going to lose all those powers if hes going to remain in the story at all through the ending.

Szeth

Trakanon Raider
With all of Naruto's current power - anyone who thinks hes going to live to be Hokage is cray. Hes either going to die or go away but in any case hes going to lose all those powers if hes going to remain in the story at all through the ending.
Isn't the point of these shonen mangas happy endings? I could see Naruto being supremely powerful and it just keeping all nations in check. They are all witnessing this shit first hand.

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Naruto and Sasgay are going to be the first dual-Hokage. It is the only way this is ending.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Isn't the point of these shonen mangas happy endings? I could see Naruto being supremely powerful and it just keeping all nations in check. They are all witnessing this shit first hand.
That's how I expect this to end. The cycle of war will be ended by a good-hearted hero getting all the power ups in the world.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Shikamaru will be Hokage, Naruto will become a wandering hermit Sage, Sasuke will settle with Sakura.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
We should do a prediction contest like we did for breaking bad.... would people want to do that? We predicted the end result for the series as well as what happens to each main character in the series.

Column_sl

shitlord
They will reveal that the whole thing was just a dream that the original comic book Naruto had.

Yes there was a Naruto one shot before the current series that was completely different, Mind Blown?

Kaio

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I think he's still hokage level without the sharingan. He could never use it 100%, it was already nearly blind, and he's still got over 1000 jutsu under his sleeve. We still have something new to see from Kakashi, especially after Gai's awesome shit.
He has good technique but he lacks in the Chakra department and all the Hokage's we've seen have some crazy strength/chakra. Also almost everything he's done recently worth anything seemed to be related to his eye. He still has a ton of techniques but the stronger characters in this universe are just ridiculous. Pain with his bringing people back to life and making a goddamn meteor, hokage's summoning rivers of water, etc.

Pretty sure Naruto had more chakra within the first 1/4 of this manga though Kakashi was stronger as he had more experience, battle ability, and techniques. But right now Naruto's battle capabilities in this manga have become godlike (wtf, healing people by touching them).

Lenas

Trump's Staff
Yeah he has nothing on Naruto or Sasuke now, but he's still in the top 5 ninja list discounting the current kages. All of his previous chakra issues have been due to the eye which is no longer in play.