[Manga] Naruto (warning: spoilers up to current chapter)

Chris

Potato del Grande
It was psycological warfare not "unleash god mode puppets". 1st broke the contract like Madara did - Orochimaru knew this could happen and bound their power levels.

This time he isn't bothered.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Well even if we accepted unexplained reasons, the jokes on Orochi for not doing what would've been reasonable. He wasn't able to masturbate for years

Rengak

Blackwing Lair Raider
Well even if we accepted unexplained reasons, the jokes on Orochi for not doing what would've been reasonable. He wasn't able to masturbate for years
He probably learned how to hands free ejac.

rrr_img_14383.jpg

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
He had use of his hands, he just couldn't do signs because he lost chakra control on them.

I think.

Asmadai

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Yeah he couldn't do any jutsu that required hand signs at all prior to this current rebirth after the release of the shinigami shit. After the 3rd sealed that portion of his soul he didn't cast a single thing up until now, not that I can remember.

Chris

Potato del Grande
Is there any firm news that the manga is actually ending? Seems like they are doing their ususal thing of setting up the next bad guy while the old ones are still active.

Bleach had a pretty clear cancellation announcement.

Blide_sl

shitlord
Is there any firm news that the manga is actually ending? Seems like they are doing their ususal thing of setting up the next bad guy while the old ones are still active.

Bleach had a pretty clear cancellation announcement.
The implication is that it will end in the next year or two. Kishimoto said he has decided on the ending and the series is moving quickly toward the climax. Although I don't think there's been a formal announcement of it like Bleach had.

Asmadai

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
And to be honest with Bleach, I feel like Kubo is wishing he hadn't or some shit - the new arc seems like it's going to go on for a long, long, time.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
And to be honest with Bleach, I feel like Kubo is wishing he hadn't or some shit - the new arc seems like it's going to go on for a long, long, time.
He said one short arc and one long arc. Ginjo+memory dude were the short arc, and this is the long arc. I could see it wrap up pretty quickly actually: Ichigo does some insane shit on the ride home and frees Zangetsu, he heads back to Los Noches/Waco Mundo and tear shit up.

Tramddark_sl

shitlord
The only thing I regret due to how the storyline worked out is that we'll never get to see Jiraiya vs Orochimaru while both are at full strength.

The last time we saw them fight, Jiraiya was drugged, and Orochimaru wasn't able to use any real jutsu without assistance.

Sage mode Jiraiya vs Orochimaru would have been one helluva epic fight.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
If for nothing else, Orochi would beat Jiraya just so Naruto could break the cycle by beating Sasuke, lol.

Asmadai

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I think there's still a high probability that Orochimaru has some Jiraiya DNA up his sleeve somewhere for a future Edo Tensei.

There's no way that after all those years, and after all the sneaky shit Orochimaru has done, that he has no trace of Jiraiya anywhere whatsoever. Before this whole Shinigami Mask crap, the notion of the first 4 Hokage's being revived was nigh improbable, and yet that was plot-no-jutsu'd away in 2 issues.

Tramddark_sl

shitlord
If for nothing else, Orochi would beat Jiraya just so Naruto could break the cycle by beating Sasuke, lol.
I think by this point Jiraiya would win just because he has the 'guts to never give up'. Mother fucker restarted his own heart after it stopped beating out of sheer willpower.

Also the dude had a Jutsu that scared mother fucking Itachi and Kisame off and a Genjutsu that killed off three Pein bodies instantly. He was pretty impressive. Even Pein had the compliment that if he hadn't hidden away three of his bodies, Jiraiya would have won.

Even if he didn't win outright, at the very least he'd give him a big 'Fuck you' going away present like the Third Hokage did.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Not sure how you think Jiraiya has more 'never give up' than Orochi at this point. Orochi's fights don't start until he gives birth to himself.

Tramddark_sl

shitlord
Not sure how you think Jiraiya has more 'never give up' than Orochi at this point. Orochi's fights don't start until he gives birth to himself.
Exhibit A:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cHtyqaXsm_0

They do not do death scenes like this, with an epic song literally named 'The Guts to never give up' as your requiem, if you do not have stones the size of Mt. Everest. This is far better than Orochimaru who has become the 'Timmy' of Naruto in that they kill him off for comic relief now.

Would not be suprised if the four Hokages just decide to destroy him on principle once the first finishes story time with Sasgay.

Brigandier

Molten Core Raider
I wonder how long this flashback arc will be, Kishimoto could spend an endless amount of time here if he wanted to, and were lying about the manga ending soon.