[Manga] Naruto (warning: spoilers up to current chapter)

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Yeah, the whole story has been leading up to this, so it doesn't feel forced. If Akatsuki v2.0 shows up after the 10 tails and Madara are defeated, though, fuck it I'm out.
I'll still keep reading, just hate myself for it.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Naruto should go Frog Sage form again. Why? Because fuck you, that's why.

90962-naruto_430_new_clothes_by_unhai_super.jpg

Asmadai

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I thought he was originally, but I don't think so. He's not using sage power, at least not when he cast that last Rasengan at the Zero Tails. Usually when he's using sage power he'll use the whole Senpou line, or something.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
What I learned from the latest chapter:

Sakura is still a dumb broad that only thinks with her emotions.

GG

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
This was definitely a weak issue.

Maybe something better will happen next week. I didn't like Bleach either. How blah.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Not sure what you guys are upset about. They finally engaged the end-plot-no-jutsu they've been building up for the last few months.

Asmadai

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Jiraiya will show up in the next issue and stop Madara from casting Rinne Tensei. PRAY FOR IT.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
So that was an interesting issue. Obito is now the Jinchuuriki of the 10 tails. I don't know what that means, but it happened. At least it was better than last week.

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
The 4th is a badass. Fuck this Naruto nonsense. We need a manga exclusively about the 4th.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
He is a gd fucking beast, good issue imo ! Cant wait for this issue to get animated.