[Manga] Naruto (warning: spoilers up to current chapter)

Himeo

Vyemm Raider
So, let me get this straight. A 4th hokagecloneone-shotted the main villain off camera.

Series should have been called Minato. It would be 10 chapters long. In each chapter you would have 16 pages of flashbacks and exposition explaining who needs to be killed. 1 page kill shot, followed by 1 page of him and Kushina sitting at home reading or cooking or whatever domestic situation they want.

Minato doesn't fuck around.

Chinaman889

<Silver Donator>
So, let me get this straight. A 4th hokagecloneone-shotted the main villain off camera.

Series should have been called Minato. It would be 10 chapters long. In each chapter you would have 16 pages of flashbacks and exposition explaining who needs to be killed. 1 page kill shot, followed by 1 page of him and Kushina sitting at home reading or cooking or whatever domestic situation they want.

Minato doesn't fuck around.
Even the 2nd Hokage is wondering how and when the fuck the 4th was able to tag Obito.

Badass...

Lenas

Trump's Staff
Even the 2nd Hokage is wondering how and when the fuck the 4th was able to tag Obito.
Well, he tagged him like 17 years ago when the 2nd was dead. That was the best part of the chapter, when Minato was like, "Guess I never told you the mark lasts forever, huh?"

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
minato is the fastest there ever was, lightning kage is 2nd, naruto with 9tails is almost as fast as minato, now minato has 9tails chakra

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Isn't Minato only stupid fast because he's literally teleporting?
I'm sure he's fast otherwise, but yeah. Though maybe the Fox chakra makes it so he can teleport continuously?

Firewalker

Silver Knight of the Realm
If I was Minato I would have had those damn symbols on every building in the leaf village as well as damn near everywhere I had ever gone. Shake hands with someone/place teleport symbol.

Lenas

Trump's Staff
Madara has the ultimate-ultimate-tsukiyomaterasu genjutsu that is going to force Obito to do what he wants. Or he'll just fight alongside the good guys now.

Edit - are we just supposed to assume that Obito is so skilled and willful that he can already control the Juubi inside of him? After we've been told for years that it takes a ton of training and dedication to control a beast?

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
THIS ISNT EVEN MY FINAL FORM
buu2.jpg

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Well, the newest chapter is out. Suddenly Tobi is a super human. He appears to be suffering from Majin Buu-ism as well.

Blackyce

Silver Knight of the Realm
Well, the newest chapter is out. Suddenly Tobi is a super human. He appears to be suffering from Majin Buu-ism as well.
Where are you finding this? I ususally got to Mangahere.com but they are now saying that Naruto is lincensed and they can't put it up.

Asmadai

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Mangapanda.com is where I go to get it fast. Their translations are shoddy but its quicker than mangastream.