[Manga] Naruto (warning: spoilers up to current chapter)

Asmadai

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Yeah I don't fully understand what Obito did there at the beginning but this was a bad ass issue, lol.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
so spirit obito is able to talk to young spirit kakashi and give him temporary sharingans, also seems he busted out a perfect susanoo (i.e. no bones), just roll with it until issue 700.

Chakravartin_sl

shitlord
Only a few pages in and...

rrr_img_72920.jpg

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Lol they just can't resist busting out a 'this isn't even my final form' for the main bad guy.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
I'm not even mad because Kakashi got a powerup.

btw I still predict he will copy the life-transfer jutsu and rez Naruto and kill himself.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
I'm not even mad because Kakashi got a powerup.

btw I still predict he will copy the life-transfer jutsu and rez Naruto and kill himself.
Nope. Power of friendship to beat baddies. Mother dies after becoming an unsaveable monster. 10tail gets owned over another 20 issues. Kakashi is the hokage, Naruto goes on solo adventures (future oneshots) but comes back to be Hokage, Sasuke and Sakura make little baby sharigassholes.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Obito went into the after life, then used his eye to go to the past and upgrade Kakashi? Or did he go into Kakashi's mind and Hack-no-jutsu? Either way i have no fuckin idea what the f just happened here, and did he transfer them so the light doesnt go out?

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Nope. Power of friendship to beat baddies. Mother dies after becoming an unsaveable monster. 10tail gets owned over another 20 issues. Kakashi is the hokage, Naruto goes on solo adventures (future oneshots) but comes back to be Hokage, Sasuke and Sakura make little baby sharigassholes.
Maybe...

Mother becomes unsavable monster, then uses plot-no-jutsu to get to her final 'cool' form where she is possibly sexy but mostly just cool and sleek. Naruto/Sasuke get owned over and over again, Kakashi's powers are mostly useless Krillin-destructo-disks anyway. Sakura shouts "SASUKE!" and "NARUTO!" a lot. Takes turns giving them sensu beans. Eventually the mother gives a fatal but not disfiguring blow to Naruto that Sakura can't heal out because the mother uses evil jutsu. Naruto dies, Sasuke gets a bunch of flashbacks and regrets being so cool as he gets beaten up. The mother begins her bad guy dialog / swan song. Kakashi starts his rez off screen (long cast time and non-combat). Naruto gets rezzed and the power of friendship he feels from Kakashi dying to save him combined with the power of friendship Sasuke feels from Naruto coming back allow them to go super-shonnen and beat the mother who could've easily destroyed them at all in the last ten issues but wanted to see it all play out.

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Maybe...

Mother becomes unsavable monster, then uses plot-no-jutsu to get to her final 'cool' form where she is possibly sexy but mostly just cool and sleek. Naruto/Sasuke get owned over and over again, Kakashi's powers are mostly useless Krillin-destructo-disks anyway. Sakura shouts "SASUKE!" and "NARUTO!" a lot. Takes turns giving them sensu beans. Eventually the mother gives a fatal but not disfiguring blow to Naruto that Sakura can't heal out because the mother uses evil jutsu. Naruto dies, Sasuke gets a bunch of flashbacks and regrets being so cool as he gets beaten up. The mother begins her bad guy dialog / swan song. Kakashi starts his rez off screen (long cast time and non-combat). Naruto gets rezzed and the power of friendship he feels from Kakashi dying to save him combined with the power of friendship Sasuke feels from Naruto coming back allow them to go super-shonnen and beat the mother who could've easily destroyed them at all in the last ten issues but wanted to see it all play out.
DUDE! Spoiler that shit.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Also possible Naruto suicides attacks and kills the mother and then Kakashi rezes him.

Also I forgot about the kages and the sage. I imagine they'll create the deus ex machina no jutsu that Sasukes/Naruto use to seal the mother.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
don't forget mother(kaguya) is actually the body of madara, so when she gets defeated to almost zero, madara comes out again when naruto/saskae are left w/o chakra cuz they poured it all into the mega spirit bomb, then the dead kages and sage of 6 and yamato (cuz he has to have some use) arrive and finally put an end to madara.

Asmadai

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Is she his body? I thought she effectively ripped him in half when she first showed up? I think there was a scene with the Sage of the Six Paths + Edo-Kage at Madara's bottom half, something he was trying to do with it or something but lacked chakra.

Lenas

Trump's Staff
Now that Kakashi has double EMS and now that it apparently doesn't fuck up his chakra like it used to, I can get on board with him becoming Hokage until Naruto is older. Kakashi just got brand new, untested powers and he's already tearing shit up.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Yeah, but the powers are timed. Think of his gift eyes like getting a star in Super Mario Brothers. He's currently running quickly through Goobas, but that shit's going to run out soon.