[Manga] One Piece - Spoilers up to the most recent Chapter.

mixtilplix

Lord Nagafen Raider
Dayumn, took long enough to get to this! No fucking way is he fucking dead. That last spread! Dis gonna get good.

kitsune

Golden Knight of the Realm
seeing as buggy has the fruit to allow himself to split apart, I doubt flamingo has the same, but he might be something else entirely. Definitely can't see him die before his fruit power is unleashed though, but it would be kinda cool. Just like in Bleach the first time the Arrancar came to being, and Ulquiorra + Yami ended up fighting Ichigo. Ichigo just goes "Sup, bankai" and chops off the guys arm in an instant. Now that I liked. Obviously it didn't stick in the end, but it was really well done when it happened in the anime

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
I kind of hope he is, and this is just the end of this arc (with an issue or two of wrap-up with the fire fruit and everything else).

edit: my guess is he has his body attached with a string somehow so he's not really dead.

yimmien

Molten Core Raider
Sabo stuff was awesome, wasn't expecting him to get the fruit so fast. Also another one of usopp's lies coming true! He has thousands of followers calling him captain now.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Sabo stuff was awesome, wasn't expecting him to get the fruit so fast. Also another one of usopp's lies coming true! He has thousands of followers calling him captain now.
That's the end of the entire storyline: All of Usopp's lies become true.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
rrr_img_66442.jpg

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Rally cry of "I met a lot of wierdos". I wonder how much more this arc has in it... obviously some long drawn out fight with Flamingo.

Kuriin

Just a Nurse
This is definitely another Skypiea arc -- drawn out and tedious. ;p Problem with short arcs is that it doesn't provide enough time for development. You had Water 7 which then turned into Enies Lobby. Maybe that's what he should always do? ;p Doesn't help that there are just so many new characters.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
This is definitely another Skypiea arc -- drawn out and tedious. ;p Problem with short arcs is that it doesn't provide enough time for development. You had Water 7 which then turned into Enies Lobby. Maybe that's what he should always do? ;p Doesn't help that there are just so many new characters.
And most of them we won't see again. Though he's at least nice enough to add subtitles back. Maybe these are "mini-arcs"? "Gladiator Ring" "Destruction of Smile" "Assualt on the Donquixote Family".

Kuriin

Just a Nurse
I do think we're going to encounter another Strawhat member in this arc. Jimbei said he would join the Strawhats after he completed what he was going to do. I think we're missing two more members and then it will be full.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
We've been guessing at another member of the Strawhat crew since they entered the new world. Hell the last thing I want to do is follow along the side story for #3rd string crew members. I don't know about the rest of you but often I couldn't care less about the shitty bad guys Nami and Sanji take down.

Then again it is always funny when Luffy just declares people his nakama like he just did with Law.

P.S. I might have to go back and reread some of the manga but I was pretty sure a shit for Big Mom showed up when they were doing the green bit stuff.. someone please correct me if I am wrong with that, because that kind of just disappeared.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Nah, was just her two subordinates from the Fishman Island arc looking to take Caesar back to her.

Kuriin

Just a Nurse
Two week break for Oda to get recover from tonsillectomy (presumably it's removal). Does anyone else get super excited when Zorro prepares for battle?

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Two week break for Oda to get recover from tonsillectomy (presumably it's removal). Does anyone else get super excited when Zorro prepares for battle?
Yes. Fucking guy is amazing and no devil fruit. I can't wait for this.

Kuriin

Just a Nurse
I think it's also cool at how modest these guys are. "Our captain doesn't have the time for the likes of you." Times like this are the reason why One Piece is still one of my favorite mangas.

15.png