[Manga] One Piece - Spoilers up to the most recent Chapter.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Jesus they are just dragging this shit out, by the way whatever happened to Big Mom since she apparently was at Dressrosa? Also I thought the whole timeskip Usopp thing was meant to make him less of a complete punk bitch, with so many major characters this arc should really be amazing as shit but it's so slow and boring most of the time it feels. We need Sogeking to come in and advance the story some.

Kuriin

Just a Nurse
Yeah, I'm just blown away at how long these arcs are. Usopp was beaten up by Luffy because he was such a complete pussy. Seems like there's no change.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
He's gotta be trolling somehow. no way he lets robin remain a toy and usopp still be a bitch.

The Dauntless One

Lord Nagafen Raider
Jesus they are just dragging this shit out, by the way whatever happened to Big Mom since she apparently was at Dressrosa? Also I thought the whole timeskip Usopp thing was meant to make him less of a complete punk bitch, with so many major characters this arc should really be amazing as shit but it's so slow and boring most of the time it feels. We need Sogeking to come in and advance the story some.
Maybe Usopp will come back as Soge King as he realized how much of a punk ass bitch he is.

He's really dragging out the "fights" that should really happen. "NO WE CAN'T FIGHT YET!!!!111!!"

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Yeah, I think part of it is he is always trying to spend time on 5 different sub plots at once which slows everything down.. That's why everything being focused on Luffy and Luffy alone from Impel Down until the end of the Marineford war felt much better pacing wise. Still I can live with the story being dragged out a bit, but watching characters like Usopp regress back to pre-timeskip mode is just bad writing.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
No posts for three months and everyone pops in because of Usopp.
Despite the rimjob from the guy at Mangastream, this arc has been pretty shitty since the tournament and the split. Too many storylines and not enough progress on each of them.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
I stopped reading this manga. Someone let me know when Luffy starts fighting the feather guy.

mixtilplix

Lord Nagafen Raider
This manga is like a perpetual cock tease. You think a big fight is incoming, but nope, it's just a bunch more panels of the characters overreacting to some random happening.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Kyrtos or w/e is the soldier, right? Or am I reading this entire fucking thing wrong?

At least Usopp grew a pair.

Tramddark_sl

shitlord
At first I thought that a piece of it got spat into her mouth too but nope, looks like his reaction just scared the fuck out of her. But hey, that's one way to do it I guess.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
At first I thought that a piece of it got spat into her mouth too but nope, looks like his reaction just scared the fuck out of her. But hey, that's one way to do it I guess.
It was so hot his eyes bulged out of his head and his tongue turned into a stick, it grossed her out, and she passed out?
I don't know, I'd love to know though.

Valos

Golden Knight of the Realm
She got knocked out from the over the top reaction. Standard Japanese comedy page.

Kaio

Bronze Knight of the Realm
A brilliant strategy, when all your good at is losing you have to lose to win! Also she seems overpowered with all this one touch makes you a toy business.