Marriage and the Power of Divorce

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Did he shoop out her breasts also?
lol. She had small Cs but I do remember them basically vanishing when she was flat on her back instead of drifting to the side like tits normally do. I mean I suppose that the picture could be someone else, but god damn, if that isn't her it's the good twin she was separated from at birth or something.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
No, I was very physically attracted to her. She was and is a very pretty girl, whether clothed or naked. But yeah, her technique and enthusiasm just was never very good at all, especially the technique. She just wasn't good at having sex. The other thing that really wore on me is that early in the relationship when I was pounding away in the spoon position, I popped out and slammed in to her butt really hard. Totally accidental, I swear! Like, we're talking sobbing and bleeding. I would imagine she was sore for days after, if not longer. For the rest of our relationship every time I'd start to go to pound town, regardless of position or how long it had been since The Incident, she'd tense up and tell me "be careful, oh god be careful". Which was also a huge boner killer. So the sexual intimacy/attraction/chemistry just kind of spiraled downward through the relationship because of those issues. In hindsight that aspect can and should have been fixed had we both put in more effort to it, but it's one of those things that's easy to avoid because it's an awkward and intrusive conversation to have, until it's too late. Like I said, fucking hindsight!
This is why an appropriate amount of anal sex is necessary. It's really a preventative measure as much as anything else.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
No, I was very physically attracted to her. She was and is a very pretty girl, whether clothed or naked. But yeah, her technique and enthusiasm just was never very good at all, especially the technique. She just wasn't good at having sex. The other thing that really wore on me is that early in the relationship when I was pounding away in the spoon position, I popped out and slammed in to her butt really hard. Totally accidental, I swear! Like, we're talking sobbing and bleeding. I would imagine she was sore for days after, if not longer. For the rest of our relationship every time I'd start to go to pound town, regardless of position or how long it had been since The Incident, she'd tense up and tell me "be careful, oh god be careful". Which was also a huge boner killer. So the sexual intimacy/attraction/chemistry just kind of spiraled downward through the relationship because of those issues. In hindsight that aspect can and should have been fixed had we both put in more effort to it, but it's one of those things that's easy to avoid because it's an awkward and intrusive conversation to have, until it's too late. Like I said, fucking hindsight!
I accidentally slammed it into my wife's butt once and from time to time she brings up the ol' "be careful please". Whatever, no boner killer here.

Of course I didn't make her cry and bleed

Fifey

Trakanon Raider
That's why a thumb in the bum is so important, keeps the hole plugged so you can't have a misfire.

Cad

scientia potentia est
<Bronze Donator>
You seriously can just accidentally jam it in her ass dry? I think I'd just break my dick off trying.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Seriously, it would have to be just the perfect angle to accidentally hole-in-one that shit on a missed thrust. Honestly, her bleeding and crying may have been the best outcome. A broke dick is nothing to laugh at.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Seriously, it would have to be just the perfect angle to accidentally hole-in-one that shit on a missed thrust. Honestly, her bleeding and crying may have been the best outcome. A broke dick is nothing to laugh at.
Brings back a painful m emory of when we were dating. It half popped out and she slammed down hard on it. Dick was black and blue in the middle for over a week. Also one of my balls caused shooting pains through my body if touched.

By we I mean me and soyjen.

Picasso3

Silver Baronet of the Realm
If you put your hands around her throat for leverage, you can really put a lot of power out through your pelvis.
You want me to put my restraint perpendicular to the thrust vector? Not to mention the buckling you'll get with an unrestrained torsal radius of gyration, assuming a typical slenderness ratio of course.

Picasso3

I accidentally ram the gate occasionally, she always gasps and jumps a little, but no harm ever done.

Soygen

<Nazi Janitors>
You want me to put my restraint perpendicular to the thrust vector? Not to mention the buckling you'll get with an unrestrained torsal radius of gyration, assuming a typical slenderness ratio of course.
I know some of these words. You're not only using your thrust, but pulling her down onto you with your hands each thrust. She's like a giant fleshlight in this position. Don't overthink it like an engineer. Just bang bang bang.

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
I can never generate that kind of fuckpower on a spoonbang
dat core strength, yo

You seriously can just accidentally jam it in her ass dry? I think I'd just break my dick off trying.
My cock is sturdy, I guess? I don't know if it actually got in all the way, or not. I just know she immediately jumped away and started basically screaming in pain and ran to the bathroom. When she came out five minutes later she was actually like "so do you want to finish?", so she was a champ in that regard. I was like "fuck no, I'm good". When I went to the bathroom to clean myself up, there was a fair amount of bloody TP in the trash can.

Soygen

<Nazi Janitors>
Did you witness the damaged asshole or only what she told you?

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
I accidentally slammed it into my wife's butt once and from time to time she brings up the ol' "be careful please". Whatever, no boner killer here.

Of course I didn't make her cry and bleed
It wasn't "from time to time". It was every time we had sex and I started hard banging. I could only fuck her at a medium pace, after that.

Did you witness the damaged asshole or only what she told you?
I did not inspect her butthole, no. Even before that, she was very much against any sort of butt play whatsoever. I wasn't allowed anywhere near it. Even if we were getting setup for doggy, if my dick went anywhere near her butt prior to penetration, I'd hear about it. She definitely had a hangup about it. But I have no reason to doubt that she had a good week or two's worth of painful poops.

Picasso3

I know some of these words. You're not only using your thrust, but pulling her down onto you with your hands each thrust. She's like a giant fleshlight in this position. Don't overthink it like an engineer. Just bang bang bang.
I do that if she's cowgirl but our spoonbang has never had much intensity, i actually call it lazy side bang.

Eomer i think you might have a conedick or something.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I thought you had your PE? You aren't restraining her, you're pulling her towards you with control over any lateral or forward movements