Marriage and the Power of Divorce

iannis

Musty Nester
Nah, it's a pretty standard white guy 6.5". I've received some compliments that it's quite a good looking dick and fairly girthy, but you never know what to believe.
I've seen a lot of dicks. PM me. I'll give you an honest answer.

nohomo

lindz

#DDs
I got dick pics recently. Was the first dick pics I've ever received! Husband still won't give me them.
frown.png

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Your husband wont send you dick pics, or your husband intercepted the dick pics someone else sent you and is keeping them for himself?

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
You people really need to have more anal sex. They need to start prescribing it as a prophylactic as far as I'm concerned.
It's not like we don't do it! BF isn't exactly endowed length-wise, but he is a bit girthy which makes anal a very slow, long process and even with taking our time and gratuitous amounts of lube, I sometimes still end up getting a little bloody. Part of that's probably on me for not being relaxed enough, but it's a bit of a hurdle mentally once you've had a bad anal incident. Just wish doing anal wasn't such a pain in the ass, since once we get going it feels pretty damn good.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
It's not like we don't do it! BF isn't exactly endowed length-wise, but he is a bit girthy which makes anal a very slow, long process and even with taking our time and gratuitous amounts of lube, I sometimes still end up getting a little bloody. Part of that's probably on me for not being relaxed enough, but it's a bit of a hurdle mentally once you've had a bad anal incident. Just wish doing anal wasn't such a pain in the ass, since once we get going it feels pretty damn good.
I support your commitment to the cause.

lindz

#DDs
Do you find your orgasms are like super fast and intense with anal? It feels good yes, but the orgasms are not super satisfying for me. Over stimulation maybe?

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
How often do you do anal? Used to hurt my wife too even with much foreplay and lube. But after years of (very slow, because we didn't do it that often due to the pain)training, my wife can take it pretty much cold. As in, lube up, don't go to poundtown right away, but free to move about. It's great because it fits her fetish of being a sub and my fetish of anal.

Fact of life: Every woman likes anal. Some just don't know it yet.
Compounding this is that many men and women don't know how to do proper anal.

lindz

#DDs
Easiest to start with a butt plug during regular sex. No problems going in with lube after that.

And no I can't cum from anal without a vibrator as well, but I almost always use one with it.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Oh yes, butt plug is definitely the best way to start. That's what we had to do during those slow years of training. The black silicone ones are great too, extra slippery it sometimes feels like you don't need lube to put it(use lube).

Probably helps that my wife can orgasm from missionary anal. Humble brag?

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
How often do you do anal? Used to hurt my wife too even with much foreplay and lube. But after years of (very slow, because we didn't do it that often due to the pain)training, my wife can take it pretty much cold. As in, lube up, don't go to poundtown right away, but free to move about. It's great because it fits her fetish of being a sub and my fetish of anal.

Compounding this is that many men and women don't know how to do proper anal.
I'd say average, maybe once a month. Our shitty difference in work schedules lately isn't exactly helping with that, though, otherwise I'd try for more often. He doesn't get home every night until 11:30pm and is usually too tired to do anything serious. We've only been together for a year and a half, so still have plenty of time to keep workin' on the ol' butt!