Marriage and the Power of Divorce

Picasso3

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I thought you had your PE? You aren't restraining her, you're pulling her towards you with control over any lateral or forward movements
I'd draw you a free body diagram but you don't know what that is because it's only applicable in the real world. You can pull on her neck all you want with her in an upright parallel position as in spoonbang you'll have a ton of flex between her neck and the pounding point.

I tore a frenulum on a face fuck, that was awful.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
You use your forearms to stabilize her upper body while holding her by the neck.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Instead of the neck I just grab her ass. It allows for a couple quick slaps in rhythmic succession if you so choose as well.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
I'm strictly talking about the side/spoon bang position. The neck thing might not work on chicks who have been abused, so if your girl has a history like that, you may want to avoid that(much like Eomer's ex is now damaged goods after he pulled aGrondon her).

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
One technique my brother mentioned he employs is he wraps a belt around his wife's waist and uses it as a set of reins and just goes to pound town.

I don't know how uncomfortable it is for her but his wife is a lazy slob and a pushover so I imagine he just doesn't care.

Haast

Lord Nagafen Raider
I prefer my women to be athletic so that means they are all part of the itty bitty titty committee but I'm an ass man so its never bothered me.
rrr_img_136171.jpg

Frenzied Wombat

Potato del Grande
Brings back a painful m emory of when we were dating. It half popped out and she slammed down hard on it. Dick was black and blue in the middle for over a week. Also one of my balls caused shooting pains through my body if touched.

By we I mean me and soyjen.
This happened to me once in my early life and it was so traumatizing that to this day I can never get fully comfortable with girl on top.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
This happened to me once in my early life and it was so traumatizing that to this day I can never get fully comfortable with girl on top.
Yeah I hear you on that. I guess it's sort of like Eomer's tale after all.

Whenever my wife gets on top I have to hold her back and I feel awful for it. She can get really into it and I start to feel her strides getting longer and longer and I envision my dick being broken again.

I'm basically Eomer's lady friend.

Frenzied Wombat

Potato del Grande
Yeah I hear you on that. I guess it's sort of like Eomer's tale after all.

Whenever my wife gets on top I have to hold her back and I feel awful for it. She can get really into it and I start to feel her strides getting longer and longer and I envision my dick being broken again.

I'm basically Eomer's lady friend.
Some chick's are skilled and know it's more about a grinding back and forth and using your hips, but most just jump up and down on your dick like some rodeo jackhammer and the only thing going through my mind as I hold onto her hips for dear life is how quick I can flip her over.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Some chick's are skilled and know it's more about a grinding back and forth and using your hips, but most just jump up and down on your dick like some rodeo jackhammer and the only thing going through my mind as I hold onto her hips for dear life is how quick I can flip her over.
Well when she gets REALLY into it she does the grinding, but unfortunately she goes fucking HARD AS A MOTHAFUCKA and it can slip out that way too.

I usually don't ejaculate in this position because I'm too nervous the whole time.

Frenzied Wombat

Potato del Grande
Well when she gets REALLY into it she does the grinding, but unfortunately she goes fucking HARD AS A MOTHAFUCKA and it can slip out that way too.

I usually don't ejaculate in this position because I'm too nervous the whole time.
Yeah same here, no way I can come with girl on top.

Am I the only one that sometimes has a sore groin area for days when a chick grinds like crazy?

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
On accidental dick slippage, usually for us we'll be going doggy style and if he slips out, usually drags forward along the outside and can get caught on skin really easily that way. It hurts like hell.

Also had an accidental dick in ass a couple of times, and it can be a bit unnerving seeing how much blood shows up for days afterwards. It probably seems a whole lot worse than it actually is, but it's not like I can just bend over and check.

Haast

Lord Nagafen Raider
Also had an accidental dick in ass a couple of times, and it can be a bit unnerving seeing how much blood shows up for days afterwards. It probably seems a whole lot worse than it actually is, but it's not like I can just bend over and check.
There's some delicate blood vessels in the area, which probably get damaged in a butthole blitzkrieg.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
On accidental dick slippage, usually for us we'll be going doggy style and if he slips out, usually drags forward along the outside and can get caught on skin really easily that way. It hurts like hell.

You people really need to have more anal sex. They need to start prescribing it as a prophylactic as far as I'm concerned.

lindz

#DDs
Damn this thread is exactly what I needed after a really long week, and some alcohol in me. Husband looked at me like I was crazy when I started gigglign about what the hoof back there.

And dude, accidental dick in ass... no fucking thanks. That would hurt like a bitch. Lube please and thank you.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Damn this thread is exactly what I needed after a really long week, and some alcohol in me. Husband looked at me like I was crazy when I started gigglign about what the hoof back there.
Her pointer toe is abnormally longer than her big toe, used to piss her off when I teased her about it.