Marriage and the Power of Divorce

Onoes

Trakanon Raider
What is happening in here?! I was coming to write up one of my famous 1,000,000 word essays... and it's just an anal sex smut show in here. This is why we can't have nice things!

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
What is happening in here?! I was coming to write up one of my famous 1,000,000 word essays... and it's just an anal sex smut show in here. This is why we can't have nice things!
Don't be a tease, obviously we all want to hear the latest in your sagas more than technical discussion of anal.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Look at this uppity Allen. Don't tell us how to live our lives man.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Anal is one of the few reasons I still get up in the morning.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Lindz how are things going with you getting plowed while your husband jerks it in the corner?

lindz

#DDs
Lindz how are things going with ou getting plowed while your husband jerks it in the corner?
Still phone sex and texting. I'm staying with the guy when I go to NYC for work in a few weeks. Going great though. Sex life with the husband is awesome. We've been having sex at least twice a day for the past 6 weeks or whatever it's been. He's constantly turned on and it makes me feel super sexy.

lindz

#DDs
Not in the least. Yeah it's a weird relationship, but we're all good with it. The guy has become a really good friend (that yes I intend to fuck), but he's younger and while a really sweet guy, not anything more for me. I mean I give the guy dating advice and stuff.

Khane

Sex has gotten better with that woman I am seeing. Turns out she just gets really excited very easily when she's on top and she had a hard time controlling herself. And the other issues are because she tenses up when she's close to climax and she has a very shallow "g-spot". So she's moving away because she's trying to keep me stimulating that spot when she's close.

Figured that out when I was fingering her and she went crazy when I was petting her insides in a certain spot.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Sex has gotten better with that woman I am seeing. Turns out she just gets really excited very easily when she's on top and she had a hard time controlling herself. And the other issues are because she tenses up when she's close to climax and she has a very shallow "g-spot". So she's moving away because she's trying to keep me stimulating that spot when she's close.

Figured that out when I was fingering her and she went crazy when I was petting her insides in a certain spot.
Did you figure all of that out with your finger or with actual discussion?

Burren

Ahn'Qiraj Raider

Good for you two. Just eliminating the stress and mental block that created for you two is probably going to make things a whole lot better.

Next up: butt stuff. GL.

Khane

Did you figure all of that out with your finger or with actual discussion?
Both.

Me: "How come you tense up and move away during sex"
Her: "I'm not sure. I think it's because I just get really sensitive when I get close but I can't quite put my finger on it"
Me: "Allow me"

radditsu

Silver Knight of the Realm
Both.

Me: "How come you tense up and move away during sex"
Her: "I'm not sure. I think it's because I just get really sensitive when I get close but I can't quite put my finger on it"
Me: "Allow me"
This is sage advice from a great man. If i could +1 i would +1. Alas, the Tuconots system is rigged and worthless.