Marriage and the Power of Divorce

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
I didn't have a bad day until that guy decided to merge two inches before the lane ended!

Lenas

Trump's Staff
SoCal traffic eventually broke me down into a peaceful driver. It's not worth getting stressed over. Sometimes I would play a game to see if I could hit my gas more than my brakes in rush hour traffic. Made for a smooth ride, lots of people merging in front of me and everyone moving slow enough in general that no one behind me would bother honking.

Soygen

<Nazi Janitors>
SoCal traffic eventually broke me down into a peaceful driver. It's not worth getting stressed over. Sometimes I would play a game to see if I could hit my gas more than my brakes in rush hour traffic. Made for a smooth ride, lots of people merging in front of me and everyone moving slow enough in general that no one behind me would bother honking.
Yeah, I admittedly don't have too many traffic problems in Ft. Lauderdale. After driving in the Philippines, I promised myself that I would never get annoyed with American drivers again, but that lasted about a week when I got home.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
So, I just got back from the Lawyers office, and its probably going to infuriate you, but he was basically of the "If its working you DO NOT want to go to court, never go to court if you don't have to, you never know whats going to happen." opinion. He stated that I do not sign anything saying she has the kids more than me, which I had already said I wasn't going to do. He also let me know that the state could, its unlikely but it could, try to bill me for any support it is giving her, so to not help her with that in any way, and to encourage her not to continue it if possible. However, he told me that he would keep doing child support the way we have been doing it, with the addition of having her sign an affidavit regularly that says she received X amount of money during X time as child support from me. If I ever have to go to court those affidavits will be accepted the same as the state child support agencies files would, so I would be covered from her seeking back child support.
No, it all makes pretty good sense I guess, but don't you feel at least a little better having gotten a professional opinion? That's good news on the affidavits...but there's a chance she could take it the wrong way when you broach the subject with her too. I've never heard of that but every state is different so maybe it would work there. If she's willing to sign it though, I guess its good that you have kept up with what the calculator says too, and she'll also probably keep making you do that and keep asking for your W-2's.

Soygen

<Nazi Janitors>
You'll probably cut off the other 20 guys in line. Err...wait...

Picasso3

Silver Baronet of the Realm
If everyone used both lanes and zipper merged everything would go smoother. Doesn't work like some fantasy autistic land like you guys want where everyone gets in a single queue.

The guys that just out to be in the middle of both lanes so no one can come up and merge are the real assholes.
Won my heart

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
If me and Soygen ever meet it will be one of the most beautiful things you've ever seen. Instant make-out sesh at the airport, and if we make it back to his house before getting murdered in the streets of florida it will just be a glorious cum fiesta.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
If me and Soygen ever meet it will be one of the most beautiful things you've ever seen. Instant make-out sesh at the airport, and if we make it back to his house before getting murdered in the streets of florida it will just be a glorious cum fiesta.
That is if you don't get murdered walking outside your house to get to the airport

Pemulis

Not Woke
<Bronze Donator>
Khane's the kind of guy to go through the express lane at the food store with 12 instead of 10 items. Onoes can't use that lane at all because they don't take food stamps

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Khane's the kind of guy to go through the express lane at the food store with 12 instead of 10 items. Onoes can't use that lane at all because they don't take food stamps
Nope, I'm a pretty reasonable guy. And I don't force my way in at the last second, I just don't merge until it's necessary.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Noodle is the kind of main tank to stand in the fire until the last second and wonder why everyone was freaking out