Marriage and the Power of Divorce

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Haha, is he supposed to commute 300 miles each way somehow during the week? "He only comes home on the weekends! He's the worst husband ever!"

Tell me true Quineloe, does this woman who is complaining have a career?

Seriously though that is great for you. I always loved when the passive complaining of other women gave me a free pass for a week or two (too bad it never lasts longer than that)

Cad

scientia potentia est
<Bronze Donator>
Haha, is he supposed to commute 300 miles each way somehow during the week? "He only comes home on the weekends! He's the worst husband ever!"
I think the worst husband feeling comes from taking the job 300 miles away and not bringing his family, not the frequency of his commute.

Khane

I was making a very tongue in cheek comment. We all know there are always three sides to every "love" story.

His, Hers, and the truth. Quineloe is just benefitting from the fact that only one party is present to tell their side and it happens to be good for him.

It's the dream.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
There's not enough room at the husband and his girlfriend's apartment for the wife and kids to move there too!

Khane

You can't blame the guy for trying to hang onto his real estate. The market is rape right now in Germany.

Khane

That's what I've heard. One of my guild members who's from there came to visit me recently.

Cad

scientia potentia est
<Bronze Donator>
We all know there are always three sides to every "love" story.

His, Hers, and the truth.
Obviously, but we've been through this before. If you're going to take that position, it instantly invalidates any relationship post, call-in, or story in real life, EVER. Because you will NEVER hear both sides of the story, and if you do, they probably won't be reconcilable, they'll both lie.

So, all you can do is say "on those facts, you should do X, Y, Z". There's no sense in telling them their facts are bullshit unless it's just outlandish.

First thing that crossed my mind is, I bet the wife is a bitch if he wanted to move away and/or not come back. But those situations are usually shitty people on both sides.

Khane

Obviously, but we've been through this before. If you're going to take that position, it instantly invalidates any relationship post, call-in, or story in real life, EVER. Because you will NEVER hear both sides of the story, and if you do, they probably won't be reconcilable, they'll both lie.

So, all you can do is say "on those facts, you should do X, Y, Z". There's no sense in telling them their facts are bullshit unless it's just outlandish.

First thing that crossed my mind is, I bet the wife is a bitch if he wanted to move away and/or not come back. But those situations are usually shitty people on both sides.
You should read the third paragraph of my post again. Specifically the first two words.

Cad

scientia potentia est
<Bronze Donator>
I was making a very tongue in cheek comment. We all know there are always three sides to every "love" story.

His, Hers, and the truth. Quineloe is just benefitting from the fact that only one party is present to tell their side and it happens to be good for him.

It's thedream.
You should read the third paragraph of my post again. Specifically the first two words.
"It's the" is some poignant shit

Cad

scientia potentia est
<Bronze Donator>
It's the cop out paragraph in his original post on the matter.
rrr_img_137102.jpg

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
quinloe, there's a good chance of her poisoning your wife against all men. You need to get her a boyfriend on the side to keep her hysterics in check.

Mrs. Gravy

Quite Saucy
<QUITE SAUCY>
I think Quinloe could be canonized sooner if he did one more load of laundry, took out the trash when it needed to be taken out and spent more time with his child as he proposed. It would likely result in his wife finding him more attractive which often leads to more sex.