Marriage and the Power of Divorce

Fifey

Trakanon Raider
I don't even know who you are so idc

I do love how it's always that one video that keeps showing up, when cyber goth barely makes up 5% of the scene.
Dancing goths is my favorite Instagram channel to follow, if you want I can go down to the lovecraft and get some videos of real goths damcing.

In other news, I met a redheaded squirter, gonna have to do laundry tonight and wash of all that pee.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
I prefer my squirting to be in a toilet, but I'll take in the bedroom once in a while. I've always had to use a very specific technique to make a girl squirt. I've never dated one who just squirted from normal intercourse. That would be damn messy.

Itlan

Blackwing Lair Raider
I prefer my squirting to be in a toilet, but I'll take in the bedroom once in a while. I've always had to use a very specific technique to make a girl squirt. I've never dated one who just squirted from normal intercourse. That would be damn messy.
It is. Which is why if it's a regular thing you need to accept 1. you're going to be doing lots of laundry 2. you need to get a protector for your bed.

Soygen

<Nazi Janitors>
3. Trade her in for a model that can hold it's pee during sex.

Soygen

<Nazi Janitors>
Making them drink a gallon of water then plowing isn't a revolutionary technique Soy
Do I look like an amateur? I bend them over the banister and have a midget sit on the small of their back, putting pressure on the bladder.

Itlan

Blackwing Lair Raider
3. Trade her in for a model that can hold it's pee during sex.
You know, I've withheld water from her and made her pee before sex, and the floodgates still opened.

I don't get it man. And it didn't smell or taste like pee.

Should we debate whether it's pee or not?

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
You know, I've withheld water from her and made her pee before sex, and the floodgates still opened.

Just buy a jetski and admit you're into watersports

Itlan

Blackwing Lair Raider
That's why I brought it up. Because it gets brought up at least every 5 pages.

But nah it's not pee.

Soygen

<Nazi Janitors>

There is no debate. If you enjoy it, have at it. No point in trying to deny its nature, though.