Marriage and the Power of Divorce

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
speaking of pee and sex, I mentioned before I dont have orgasms for last four years or so, ejaculate but no O (this is from a vasectomy gone poorly don't worry it's rare) . Now twice in the last month right as I was about to finish I felt like I had to pee then I back off, but I'm wondering if the sensation is coming back, do orgasms feel like you have to pee? My wife assures me I'm not going to pee in her and just go for it but I'm apprehensive. Thanks rerolled.
Only one way to find out. Just let it go.

Cad

scientia potentia est
<Bronze Donator>
wouldn't there be some huge infection risk if you pee'd in a girls vagina?
No.

And no, I don't think it feels like you have to pee. If I have to pee I find it almost impossible to come, actually.

Frenzied Wombat

Potato del Grande
speaking of pee and sex, I mentioned before I dont have orgasms for last four years or so, ejaculate but no O (this is from a vasectomy gone poorly don't worry it's rare) . Now twice in the last month right as I was about to finish I felt like I had to pee then I back off, but I'm wondering if the sensation is coming back, do orgasms feel like you have to pee? My wife assures me I'm not going to pee in her and just go for it but I'm apprehensive. Thanks rerolled.
WTF? You seem to be fairly cavalier about the fact that you've effectively had your ability to enjoy sex neutered. If I knew I could never orgasm again I'd be pretty pissed, not to mention lose interest in sex. I hope you sued the fuck out of the urologist assuming he was the one to screw things up..

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
WTF? You seem to be fairly cavalier about the fact that you've effectively had your ability to enjoy sex neutered. If I knew I could never orgasm again I'd be pretty pissed, not to mention lose interest in sex. I hope you sued the fuck out of the urologist assuming he was the one to screw things up..
I imagine you get used to a lot of terrible things after 4 years.
frown.png

Cad

scientia potentia est
<Bronze Donator>
I hope you sued him for about 5 million dollars, any male jury would reward you