Marriage and the Power of Divorce

Itlan

Blackwing Lair Raider
Only with certain things, like TV. I don't really watch much TV so if I do I prefer it to be high quality stuff (GOT,Stranger Things, etc.). I don't just watch TV for the sake of it like she seems to sometimes.
The show on Netflix? It's good?

Perhaps I'll marathon it this weekend.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
It's incredible.

I've long called Khane "Costanza"

Maybe his new name should be Khanestanza, but then it sounds like part of a poem

Slaythe

<Bronze Donator>
This TWD derail almost made me forget about how Blazin can't have an orgasm. Jesus christ! I think I just got scared away from ever having a vasectomy. I'll just raise a kid and pay child support instead.

Cad

scientia potentia est
<Bronze Donator>
Only with certain things, like TV. I don't really watch much TV so if I do I prefer it to be high quality stuff (GOT, Stranger Things, etc.). I don't just watch TV for the sake of it like she seems to sometimes.
It's not so much the TV shows or not everyone has their thing, it's her reaction to you pushing back a little that would have me worried.

Picasso3

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I feel like my example in your quote is way more of a reason to stay away than yours is. You crazy fuck!

Also, who has tetanus in Africa? Do they even have metal in Africa yet?
Tetanus does not necessarily come from metal, rusty metal just tends to be a good habitat that also facilitates puncture wounds. Dumbass.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
It's not so much the TV shows or not everyone has their thing, it's her reaction to you pushing back a little that would have me worried.
If I hadn't dealt with his intricacies for 8 years I'd probably be upset, maybe I'd even try to calm her down. Instead I just played video games. Ain't got no time in the day for her bullshit. Even when I talked to her the next day I told her she was being unreasonable.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Tetanus does not necessarily come from metal, rusty metal just tends to be a good habitat that also facilitates puncture wounds. Dumbass.
Well, in your example she would have to get herself pregnant, or take a supplement that made her lactate, then she would have to go to Africa and specifically look for Tetanus victims, and then regardless of age put their mouth on her tits as if that was going to cure their Tetanus somehow.

You're a lunatic if you wouldn't walk away from that bro.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
It's incredible.

I've long called Khane "Costanza"

Maybe his new name should be Khanestanza, but then it sounds like part of a poem
Let's be very clear about this. I am nothing like Costanza. If the family "laws" in this country weren't so fucking outrageous and cause for such huge concern I would likely be married by now.

Financial concerns are very literally the only reason I am still single. And it sadly has nothing to do with the women I was dating and everything to do with how fucked up the entire family court system is in the US.

EDIT: Well I guess it has at least a little do with the women I was dating because they made so much less money than me and I was afraid that they could steal my entire livelihood from me if they ever got bored or angry with me.

Itlan

Blackwing Lair Raider
I'm just amazed I mention Khane and he was immediately summoned to the thread.

What to do with my newfound superpowers...

Picasso3

Silver Baronet of the Realm
She had just surrogated a child for Gabby Giffords and was a volunteer for a research project on maternal tetanus antibody vectors

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Good point Khane, and If I knew what I know now about that shit and how fucked us dudes usually get, I would of never got married either. There is just too much incentive for a woman to marry, then stray to some other schlong with no recourse other than you paying her a monthly fee after.

But I got married in 2000 at the ripe age of 26 and I didnt know shit then, and got kinda lucky with my woman which is kind of old school raised in old school ways.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Be a beta loser and marry a woman that outearns you, dummies.
Fuck that I could never relinquish control like that. I dont know, maybe im just too old school for that shit but feeling like a loser stay at home daddy doing laundry is just not my thing.

Itlan

Blackwing Lair Raider
Fuck that I could never relinquish control like that. I dont know, maybe im just too old school for that shit but feeling like a loser stay at home daddy doing laundry is just not my thing.
Making less =/= stay at home dad.

What the fuck?