Marriage and the Power of Divorce

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
You're in your 30's and live with your parents right? Plus this guy cites a lot of weird internet shit to her. It reminds me of you, a guy on the internet that lives with his parents. I could've just said he was a 4channer but I have more respect for you than that.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
No I do. If you really want to crank it up into loser town, I actually live in an only partially finished basement at that. In my defense the problem is not just that I'm a loser, the problem is that I'm non-functional adult due to an array of mental illnesses, of which my sperginess is merely part of the lineup. But since I live in a nearly bankrupt state full of people like Onoes' ex wife, my disability claim was denied on the grounds that I'm disabled but not disabled enough. So I'm mostly just hanging on until my parents pass so I can kill myself.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I actually meant no offense, this guy resembles everything you said pretty closely. The best way I could describe it was "gavin". I didn't mean to infer that you were a loser, I know you have stuff going on

Cad

scientia potentia est
<Bronze Donator>
No I do. If you really want to crank it up into loser town, I actually live in an only partially finished basement at that. In my defense the problem is not just that I'm a loser, the problem is that I'm non-functional adult due to an array of mental illnesses, of which my sperginess is merely part of the lineup. But since I live in a nearly bankrupt state full of people like Onoes' ex wife, my disability claim was denied on the grounds that I'm disabled but not disabled enough. So I'm mostly just hanging on until my parents pass so I can kill myself.

Ok Mist, wtf

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>

I wasn't trying to slam you I just didn't think you fit his description and were indignant. I am not going to cast stones for crap like this.

Omi43221

Trakanon Raider
This was my life. I don't think my husband has ever, in the time we've been married, done a load of laundry or cleaned a bathroom.

Just a suggestion that my ex and I use to do , create a 3 hour block of time on Saturday or Sunday that is set aside for taking care of the home and involve the kids. Create a check list for everyone kids included and then make sure the kids are complimented on taking care of their house/stuff. If you need to sell this to your husband ask him if he seriously can't afford 3 hours of his time to help with the house. The larger picture it is really important to set good habits with the kids.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
I was kinda thinking along the same lines. How old do kids need to be before you can force them to put up their own crap? Around my house, any toys left out overnight were lost. But I can't remember how old I was when that policy went into effect.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
I was kinda thinking along the same lines. How old do kids need to be before you can force them to put up their own crap? Around my house, any toys left out overnight were lost. But I can't remember how old I was when that policy went into effect.

The earlier the better. It wont set in for a few years, and then even a couple more after that will be mixed results, but eventually, hopefully before the ripe age of 18 they learn.

Hosix

All labs matter!

Ya...this will never happen. Any horizontal space is considered a resting spot to my kids. Luckily when they visit their mother for a few days I do a clean sweep of all toys. They all go into a giant bin and into their rooms. They can sort that shit out. Seems to work.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
So my girlfriend and I are no longer using any kind of birth control. Her IUD has been out for a little over a month now. However, Zika virus is now spreading in Miami. I'm not down with making a mongoloid. :(

• 1Like

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
I feel like if she were to get knocked up now, I wouldn't want her to leave the house for 9 months. We need to wipe mosquitoes off the face of the earth already.

Picasso3

Silver Baronet of the Realm
She can hide out with me, we don't get plagues in God's country.

Last edited:
  • 1Like