Marriage and the Power of Divorce

Picasso3

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Crone I can almost relate.

My wife is terrible at keeping the house up. I would take a picture of my office again but I fear Picasso will zoom in again and crop a family photo to use a pic of me and my wife as his avatar.

You don't have to worry about that anymore since I know where you live now and haven't done anything creepy that you know about!

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
The only saving grace here is my wife has been a bit more adventurous lately in the bedroom.

Maybe it's just all the stuff she learned from Picasso KFC guy

Itlan

Blackwing Lair Raider
Yeah if my wife was staying at home I'd expect a fucking spotless house when I got home.

Then I'd crack open a beer and bang her brains out.

I'm gonna be single forever. Yo Khane, wanna chill?

Picasso3

My wife does 80% of housework and yardwork and works full time but we've been married less than A year with no kids. It's like groundhog day, i wake up and all my shit seems to be folded and put away every morning.

I predict it will slowly die off until we're living in a trailer full of empty Campbells soup cans with more kids than beds.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

lindz

#DDs
See 1955 for stay at home wife instructions. Anything less and you're getting duped, see 1755 for divorce and guillotine instructions.
This was my life. I don't think my husband has ever, in the time we've been married, done a load of laundry or cleaned a bathroom.

Arative

Vyemm Raider
My wife and I share the cleaning duties but I do my laundry and she does her. I learned a while ago, not to do hers because there are so many different rules, this one needs to air dry, these don't need fabric softener. I got two loads of clothes, darks and whites.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I have always done my own laundry for the most part even when I was married.

Picasso3

My wife and I share the cleaning duties but I do my laundry and she does her. I learned a while ago, not to do hers because there are so many different rules, this one needs to air dry, these don't need fabric softener. I got two loads of clothes, darks and whites.

Lol i tried to help out one time. Put a bunch of bras in the dryer, i still don't understand why this is bad but there was a horrific reaction.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
You don't have to worry about that anymore since I know where you live now and haven't done anything creepy that you know about!
Plot twist: Picasso is the creepy guy who keeps "popping up" and talking to Noodle's wife.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>

I dont even go that far, maybe this is why all my shit is a pale shade of gray.

Picasso3

Plot twist: Picasso is the creepy guy who keeps "popping up" and talking to Noodle's wife.

I really can't think of any other members that are middle aged losers with weird woman issues and live with their mom in Massachusetts.

Cad

scientia potentia est
<Bronze Donator>
This was my life. I don't think my husband has ever, in the time we've been married, done a load of laundry or cleaned a bathroom.

I usually don't start the laundry, but I have to go move it from washer to dryer usually, and take it out of the dryer and fold it. If she washed the sheets I'll go make the bed.

Most of the cleaning stuff I'm "not allowed" to do because I do a "shitty job". Haha. But my wife is a stage 5 clean freak. When we bought our house I hired a team to come give it a deep cleaning, 5 people spent 10 hours a day scrubbing everything, cleaning everything, it was insane. On the third day my wife showed up and about flipped out about what a crap job they were doing and stayed there and directed them what to clean and how to do it, I ended up paying for a fourth day too. Haha. What am I gonna do, complain things are too clean? She doesn't make me do it.

But I do 99% of activities with the kids, I feed them, take them to sports games, take them to friends houses if needed (most are close enough to walk/bike), help them with homework, talk to teachers, check on grades, monitor computer/ipad usage, shit like that. So if you asked which of us does most of the housework, I'd definitely say my wife. She cooks for the week on Sunday too. But I'm much more involved with the family and day-to-day operations of the house. Its a split that works for us because she can't stand how I clean and I don't like how she treats the kids most of the time.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Most of the cleaning stuff I'm "not allowed" to do because I do a "shitty job". Haha. But my wife is a stage 5 clean freak.

My sister in law is a bit of a clean freak. My brothers house is always spotless. She's an amazing mom and house keeper but its also kind of funny. We might be over there visiting and shes busting out the vacuum to hit a small area of carpet because the kids did something.

Cad

scientia potentia est
<Bronze Donator>
My sister in law is a bit of a clean freak. My brothers house is always spotless. She's an amazing mom and house keeper but its also kind of funny. We might be over there visiting and shes busting out the vacuum to hit a small area of carpet because the kids did something.

Yea my wife doesn't let people come over often, and has anxiety and acts bitchy the whole time they are there and then flips out when they leave and cleans everything.

But she's perfectly normal when we go to other people's house. Haha. It'd be hilarious and probably irritating if I wasn't so used to seeing it.

You do get used to a clean house though. I am disgusted by the filthy hovels most people live in since I've gotten used to everything being in its place and everything being spotless (even if I didn't put it there.)