Marriage and the Power of Divorce

Itlan

Blackwing Lair Raider
So I met this girl, pretty dope, great body, smart as hell, etc.

Reveals to me she's diagnosed bipolar.

I feel like a shitty person but I'm about to just bail and disappear. I don't have the patience to deal with that, honestly. Am I a horrible human being? I know, all women are bipolar, but this is probably a lot worse and more consuming.

Normally I'd just fuck her and bail later, but she's already dealing with issues and I'm not THAT fucked up.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I dated a bipolar woman for about a year and it was extremely tiring. It was always hot and cold and sometimes she'd just say "ok, you can leave now" when she started to change. Not a healthy relationship at all.

Frenzied Wombat

Potato del Grande

I feel like a shitty person but I'm about to just bail and disappear. I don't have the patience to deal with that, honestly. Am I a horrible human being? I know, all women are bipolar, but this is probably a lot worse and more consuming.

Normally I'd just fuck her and bail later, but she's already dealing with issues and I'm not THAT fucked up.

Dude fucking RUN. Bipolar or BPD, get the fuck out of dodge while you can and be thankful you didn't find out at the hard way at the one month mark. Bipolars and BPD's are always charming, until they fucking go apeshit crazy at some point for no fucking reason. You know how women being unpredictable can be annoying? Well how about unpredictable X10 with an added dose of rage and potential violence?

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Itlan

Blackwing Lair Raider
Dude fucking RUN. Bipolar or BPD, get the fuck out of dodge while you can and be thankful you didn't find out at the hard way at the one month mark. Bipolars and BPD's are always charming, until they fucking go apeshit crazy at some point for no fucking reason. You know how women being unpredictable can be annoying? Well how about unpredictable X10 with an added dose of rage and potential violence?
This is what I fear the most. Like how deep does the well go?

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
I wonder if my wife is bipolar or I just ask the question whenever she is on her period.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Fifey

Trakanon Raider

You don't owe a strange lady anything, so bailing isn't a dick move but you should at least show her your dick moves before abandoning ship.

• 1Like

Itlan

Blackwing Lair Raider
You don't owe a strange lady anything, so bailing isn't a dick move but you should at least show her your dick moves before abandoning ship.
I'm afraid of bringing a bipolar woman to my house.

I'll have to figure out another plan of action.

Ladro

Anomaly
Don't put your dick in crazy. The older you get, the phrase changes to don't get your dick any where near crazy. Bipolar people are fucking tiring to deal with, not worth it honestly.

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Not worth it, unless you're thirsty as fuck and don't have other options. Then...may god bless your soul.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Itlan

Blackwing Lair Raider
Everyone is making solid points! No I'm not thirsty, but... cocaine-addled chimp sex sounds promising.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
The problem is the sex isn't the only cocaine-addled chimp behavior. You'll also get the cocaine-addled chimp stalking, mass text messages and butcher knife in your face while you sleep!

• 1Like

Lendarios

Trump's Staff
<Gold Donor>
Wife kind of made me angry last night - she cooked dinner (a roaster chicken, mashed potatoes, vegetables) for me for when I got home. Except when I got home she wanted me to feed the kid because she had to do something. Then she had to get ready for work, so I had to bathe the kid. By the time I ate it was 2 hours later and pretty annoying.

The straw that really broke the camels back was the mashed potatoes were really dry. I've showed her time and time again how to make them but she always fucks them up.

I guess it's the thought that counts..

Wait what? you got angry because you had to feed and bathe your kid?

Itlan what about you try her out, tell her you are interested, but you want to see how she is off the meds, just for a week or two. That way you have more information to make an informed decision.

And no, I'm not trying to get you killed.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Wait what? you got angry because you had to feed and bathe your kid?
No m an I don't mind that stuff.

I got angry that my wife made dinner so it would be ready when I got home but then it was 2 more hours until I could eat - at approximately 9pm

Itlan

Blackwing Lair Raider
That really does sound like one day he's going to beat his wife because her mashed potatoes are dryer than Lend's cock.

And I know you're trying to get me killed you fuck.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users