Marriage and the Power of Divorce

TrollfaceDeux

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Bronze Donator>
maybe she is just testing waters and see your compatibility. not "let's fuck" but "let's get to know each other and then let's see if fucking works." again, if the two fits like gloves, it is ring and aids.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Lendarios

Trump's Staff
<Gold Donor>
Are you fucking crazy? Do not ever suggest a bipolar person to go off their meds... Or anyone with mental anything. It would take weeks and weeks to even see the effects. Jesus. This your first day on planet earth?

Did pregnacy kill your sense of humor?

Itlan

Blackwing Lair Raider
Run now. Skip the sex and just run. Any emotional attachment will make it worse.
There won't ever be emotional attachment. Anyone who's familiar w my recent past knows how badly I was burned so... I'm kind of a walking void at the moment.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
My girlfriend of just over 4 years is a single-mom. I will likely propose to her sometime next year. She's been the kindest and most generous girl I've ever dated and she is down for absolutely anything in bed. I love her and her son. He was 3 when we first started dating. That said, he is with his dad about half of the time and without that, I doubt I would have dated her seriously. It allowed us to at have a ton of alone time in the early parts of the relationship, as well as allowed us to do a lot of childless traveling.

• 1Like

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
I dunno... why would you assume that she was hitting on you?

Yes, I see it now. That's woman code for "bend me over the kitchen table and do me like the whore that I am".

Honestly. You might have to work pretty hard on that whole "I'm not a fucking mind reader, use your WORDS" thing.

Didn't he say he looked her up and saw her status was married? Sounds like if she'd updated her status maybe he would have picked up on it. Don't be too hard on him for that one.

Haast

Lord Nagafen Raider
So I met this girl, pretty dope, great body, smart as hell, etc.

Reveals to me she's diagnosed bipolar.

I feel like a shitty person but I'm about to just bail and disappear. I don't have the patience to deal with that, honestly. Am I a horrible human being? I know, all women are bipolar, but this is probably a lot worse and more consuming.

Normally I'd just fuck her and bail later, but she's already dealing with issues and I'm not THAT fucked up.

You should get serious with her quickly and get her pregnant. Not because it is a good idea, because this thread has gotten relatively stale and needs a good, long drama arc. Do it for your forumbros.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Itlan

Blackwing Lair Raider
You should get serious with her quickly and get her pregnant. Not because it is a good idea, because this thread has gotten relatively stale and needs a good, long drama arc. Do it for your forumbros.
I'd have to rename myself itlan26. That's not a commitment I'm willing to make.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
On the topic of dating single moms -

I don't understand how any man can genuinely want to help raise another man's spawn. Then there's all the potential drama of dealing with "real" dad, custody, picking up/dropping off/etc. Having your own kids is headache enough. Raising somebody else's? No fucking thank you.

• 4Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

a_skeleton_06

<Banned>
No kidding. You're sitting there wondering what you did with your life while your stepdaughter is yelling "You can't tell me what to do, you aren't my real dad" on her way out the door to her Dogfart.com audition.

• 1Like

LulzSect

Well-Known Memer
<Banned>
THIS USER HAS BEEN WARNED ABOUT NSFW CONTENT
No NSFW content here ~ a_skeleton_03

Last edited by a moderator:

Itlan

Blackwing Lair Raider
On the topic of dating single moms -

I don't understand how any man can genuinely want to help raise another man's spawn. Then there's all the potential drama of dealing with "real" dad, custody, picking up/dropping off/etc. Having your own kids is headache enough. Raising somebody else's? No fucking thank you.
There was a meme recently that said "if you're over 24 and not in a relationship, just accept you're going to be a stepdad."

I'd rather kill myself, for the exact reasons you mentioned. No thanks.

• 1Solidarity

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Are you fucking crazy? Do not ever suggest a bipolar person to go off their meds... Or anyone with mental anything. It would take weeks and weeks to even see the effects. Jesus. This your first day on planet earth?

Eomer take it hella hella hella slow. Single moms want one thing: a new chance at marriage, which usually means a new baby daddy. Don't trust her "birth control" methods.

Agree with the first point. Its pretty much just a sub header of the whole "Don't stick your dick in the crazy" rule.

Second point is horse shit and the sort of thing I would expect a vapid self centered person to say. The younger ones who had an "oops" and clearly are looking for the next meal ticket? Yeah sure, which would probably be where you fell if Tyenbot ever ran for the hills and why you think that way. There are a lot of older single moms that just want a relationship with no bullshit attached. The trick is figuring out what sort of relationship they want. Some want to get some D on the side without interfering in their kids lives, some are indeed looking for a new relationship that leads to marriage, and some just want to date. The one thing they all have in common is being too busy to fuck around with petty bullshit, as Hoss said. If you don't play games and know what you want, older married women will let you know where you stand faster than just about any other subset of women out there.

@Eomer- Short version is, don't be a waffling idiot and lay the cards down early. If she is not young/vapid/nuts, you will know what she expects and be able to make a rational choice. If you fuck around with stupid passive aggressive games, she will either move on fairly quickly or (if she is looking for a new baby daddy) go full princess mode fairly fast and latch on to you hard core. But it all really depends on what you want and what the single mom in question is after, so you will have to figure that part out yourself.