Marriage and the Power of Divorce

Mrs. Gravy

Quite Saucy
<QUITE SAUCY>
G and I didn't have children. In the very early part of our marriage, we prevented it, but even in quality child bearing years, when NOT preventing, it did not happen. Nature prevented it for us. We were saddened by it, but accepted it as our lot.
We had a good life. We also were happy to get to be the fun Aunt and Uncle to our siblings', close friends' or cousins' children.
I know everyone's struggles are different but I will not let my sorrows be fueled by their joys...for the most part, I like to add to my joy from theirs, and try to help them bear their sorrow.
O K. Mrs. G outlook on life class is over. Time for recess.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Volto!

Lord Nagafen Raider
Do vaginas really not bounce back after giving birth? It's forever changed? Im sure it's wishful thinking but I've been busy convincing myself lately that they totally bounce back. My wife and I have been tossing around the idea of having a kid. I need answers.

TrollfaceDeux

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Bronze Donator>
I did not say it was a rational idea, but it is what it is.

I have given up trying to explain that people who want to show us their new baby are not trying to flaunt it they are just pound normal parents who want to share, I feel obligated to receive them and have invited people over under protest by her because I feel its the right thing to do.

If we had a baby you know damn well we would want to show it off, especially after all we have gone through, we don't keep it a secret anymore, but the first 3 years it was hush hush. Once we became more open about it, it was very surprising who else had dealt with this issue.

Eomer: I am in the Okanagan, 12 years out of Calgary now (thank god) too bad you don't have that hot young girlfriend anymore or we could entertain some swinging.

Big P: can I borrow $50k?
Adoption is so messed up in Canada...if you go via the government.
It is legislated that all adoptions must be open in my province. Thus we would have the birth mother (family) in our lives without choice. I am not keen on that.

We are going to terms with the reality that it might just be us. We have started to flaunt the childless freedom to each other (never to our friends for same reasons stated earlier) "hey do you want to go to the movies tonight, the show you wanted to see starts in 20 min." I don't know if we can get a sitter" we both look at the cat "You're in charge" and off we go..
do you foresee any divorce anytime soon.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Do vaginas really not bounce back after giving birth? It's forever changed? Im sure it's wishful thinking but I've been busy convincing myself lately that they totally bounce back. My wife and I have been tossing around the idea of having a kid. I need answers.
My wife's feels the same to me. I'm sure there was some internal stuff but she required no stitches or anything

Nester

Vyemm Raider
do you foresee any divorce anytime soon.

Not at all. Sure its possible but i would be blindsided at our current state.

Outside of this one issue, she is a Unicorn.

We have had some pretty direct honest discussions, such as "If the problem is me, and i am unwilling to explore addoption, can you live the rest of your life like this with out major resentment" etc..
Our philosphy is, it will be what it will be, we just want to make sure we do not regrett inaction. After 5 IVF's we are getting to a place we were can say to ourselves, we did everything we could with the resorces we had avaliable. Our resources are more than most people to be honest. This would be much harder if we could not afford to at least try some medical stuff.

We are limited by the laws in Canada as well, for example we can not pay a surrogate mother here, we would need to find a "volunteer" good luck with that...
We could go to the USA for a Surrogate, but i have limit appettite for that as its not something i wish to do with 2 country and 2 sets of laws involved.
Also this is one of the few things the Canadian Health Care will not cover.

Cad

<Bronze Donator>

I honestly can't tell the difference and I have 3 kids.

Lendarios

Trump's Staff
<Gold Donor>
After baby girl was born, We switched to IUD, and there is a big difference. Like getting stab in the dick difference. In a year we'll take it out and try another bc method.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

trex

Queen Bee
What's the brown thumb?

After my first, which took hours to push out and I had 2nd degree tearing and required quite a few stitches, it was sewn up so tight it hurt both of us when we did it for the first time. That only took a few tries though.

My second one flew out, was 1lb lighter 1 week earlier, they had to tell me to hold him in because there was no doctor. Took one push. I hear there is still no difference but I'm reluctant to believe that because feminine products don't fit the same.

Your cervix moves up and down so in the begining you hit the cervix a few times.

Lendarious, are you serious? I have an IUD now and when I complained to my OB that my husband could feel it he said there is no way, unless he feels the strings. Please share. They even did an internal ultra sound to make sure it was in the right place.

I think the hardest part for the men is seeing a vagina stretch to enormous sizes and gush a bunch of goo out. But I'm not a man, so...

Khane

Got something right about marriage
I think the hardest part for the men is seeing a vagina stretch to enormous sizes and gush a bunch of goo out. But I'm not a man, so...

Can we please get the women out of this sacred thread?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Omi43221

Trakanon Raider
Well, to be fair, he also does some shitty things and is fairly blasé about doing them. Posting RL pics of his kids, leaving them off insurance to save some money, defrauding the government, and such. I often make the mistake of forgetting that he is from AZ and all the white trash from southern AZ are basically like that.

I'm actually pleasantly surprised at the moral clarity of this board. You all also agree that torrenting movies is stealing?

radditsu

Silver Knight of the Realm

It changes but its really not as bad as people joke about. The inside stuff shifts around. Like you can TELL but its not like a big deal because it doesn't really affect the stuff your dick rubs against.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
I hooked up with a girl a couple times who had an IUD. Could definitely feel that shit.

Haast

Lord Nagafen Raider
I hooked up with a girl a couple times who had an IUD. Could definitely feel that shit.

After all the dick-stabbing stories I've heard with IUDs, I wonder if they work by negative reinforcement rather than counteracting conception.

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
I could feel the Nuvaring when my wife wore it. Had fun fishing that shit out before sex every time.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users